Lets have a pics thread :)

becasue C&C's material is pritty much the same in each movie, there isn't really anything "80's" about it.

And Big Trouble in Little China kicks ass..

Both waynes world movies were made in the 90's, so wasn't Bogus Journey..

and I forgot to add 2 more great 80's flix that helped define the 80's, Indiana Jone's Trilogy and Back to the Future (Yes I STILL remember those retarded glasses from Pizza Hut)

@Nemisis: I like the "I Love Sex" poster. :lol:

So, I just stole this picture from the StoryTellers Photography website:
0007.jpg

I look a bit more gothic than normal here(I never wear the arm things anymore, and I've been trying very hard to avoid any and all Hot Topic clothes), but this was taken almost a year ago as one of my senior pictures.

No 80's movie list is ever COMPLETE with out Real Genius
Immortal lines such as:
"This reminds me of when the great Socrates once said, 'I drank what?'"
"I want to see more of you in the lab." "Fine I'll gain weight"
"What is this?!" "This is ice, this is what happens when water freezes. This is Ken, this is what happens when 2 sexually fustrated people get together"

ThornsOfSorrow said:

0007.jpg

I look a bit more gothic than normal here(I never wear the arm things anymore, and I've been trying very hard to avoid any and all Hot Topic clothes), but this was taken almost a year ago as one of my senior pictures.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

rockmanxpr said:
No 80's movie list is ever COMPLETE with out Real Genius
Immortal lines such as:
"This reminds me of when the great Socrates once said, 'I drank what?'"
"I want to see more of you in the lab." "Fine I'll gain weight"
"What is this?!" "This is ice, this is what happens when water freezes. This is Ken, this is what happens when 2 sexually fustrated people get together"

you can't have Real Genius without Revenge of the Nerds, and don't forget about Project X...and can't believe I forgot about E.T. and Short Circuit 1 & 2..

Revenge of the Nerds is one of the best movies ever. I love how obscenely racist the character of Toshiro Takashi is, but they got away with it in the 80s because it was still ok to make fun of Asians back then, much like how Blazing Saddles got away with profuse use of "the n word" in the 70s.

ThornsOfSorrow said:

0007.jpg

I used to have that poster over my bed.
Under the “I love sex” part it has some funny sex lines like “is this as big as it gets or is there more ?”or “honey, I lost the keys of the handcuffs”:lol:
It is not obvious coz of the black light (yes I have black light and I don’t think its old fashioned)

You look very cute and goth in that pic :headbang:

ThornsOfSorrow said:

0007.jpg

:worship: ThornsofSorrow + an F-400

847417353_l.jpg

This is me on the Nightrage/God Dethroned tour, laughing about "Spores, molds, and fungus" as well as cute all those midgets were in the movie "Time Bandits."

847418969_l.jpg

This is me thrashing around in anger, because Sean Connery was in a movie with midgets. [Sigh] At least he was a friggin' beast in it.

Yngvai X said:
Look at how tiny Noah is...the body of the bass is almost the same size as his torso :)
Heh... Matt...

embarass.jpg

Don't make me resize this picture. Yes, I'm a little guy. So what? I'm still the pwnerer. How did I BECOME the pwnerer you ask? Well, let's find out.

Let's rewind to age 2.
family.jpg

A kid at heart, here I am, in true form. Notice my mom has her arms locked around me, probably to keep me from pwning.

My family then moved to Germany during the Cold War. How metal is that?

http://members.cox.net/bmf450/images/Noah&Russ%20Munich.JPG

Brothers of metal, indeed.

ALRIGHT! This is where we fast-forward to age 16, when I first started my long journey of pwnage. Who was to know that, by taking up the bass guitar, that I would become so 1337?
noahbas.jpg

You can see here how small I used to be. Of course I was picked on and bullied, but now... to them... I am nothing short of divine quality.

Cue my high school graduation, 2002.
Noah%2005545242.JPG

Man, I look young. I hope there isn't anyone on this board who belongs to NAMBLA. Anyway, This was a milestone in my life... as well... as... history you could say. Note that my hair is longer, and I would now be free to roam the lands and kill people with tapping and sweeping.

Wasting no time after public school, I quickly worked to hone my skills while attending college to study music for 4 semesters.
noahbass2.JPG

After a failed audition with the TSO (why?), and a short stay in the power metal band, Avian (replacing David Ellefson), I joined Lilitu (Now known as Blood Promise). Before this, I laid down tracks for Matt Moliti's Dark Empire.
lilitu91505-21.jpg

Here I am, messing around at the video shoot.
vid.jpg

You see, I suppose all I really wanted to say was, "That's how I roll."

Thus concludes my picture presentation of the pwnage of Mr. Matthew Moliti

Cheers,
Noah