Lets have a pics thread :)

proulxski said:
That you guys are...SR, I think you're just going to have to out do him on the next picture...Something so brilliant, so deviant, so unique that not even he could steal your idea!
I mean... Matt and I are... pretty much the hottest guys in the Sym X forum. Lawlz. We are... pretty much rockstars. We shred... and are hot... and use dramatic pauses to enhance our chiseled looks.

(I'm wondering if anyone would take this seriously).

I can see it now. Matt and Noah on stage, with thousands of screaming chicks shouting "Make love to me Matt and Noah! Please!!"

And I'll be sitting there, saying "Those are the 2 sexiest guys on the Symphony X forum.":headbang:

Yngvai X said:
playing with the isight on my new macbook:
buddyicon.jpg
Oh, come on! I have a MacBook with an iSight too, and I know that you can do things with it that are more fun than that!

Noah Martin said:
I mean... Matt and I are... pretty much the hottest guys in the Sym X forum. Lawlz. We are... pretty much rockstars. We shred... and are hot... and use dramatic pauses to enhance our chiseled looks.

(I'm wondering if anyone would take this seriously).

Are you guys trying to be the US version of Fat Mr. Crab?

J-Dubya

Ptah Khnemu said:
I can see it now. Matt and Noah on stage, with thousands of screaming chicks shouting "Make love to me Matt and Noah! Please!!"
On stage? They already do wherever we go! Remember that party, Matt? Every guy there outright strangled themselves because we were just... so much... better than them.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Are you guys trying to be the US version of Fat Mr. Crab?

J-Dubya
Well... speed DOES equal emotion when we play.

Matt, ever been to Notre Dame? :D It's just that I find your new appearance very familiar:

hunchback.GIF

I need my medication.