Lets have a pics thread :)

^ Yeah right. What about throwing in some Christian Balle in one of Shyamalan movies :) Will you still not watch them ? :)

Would anyone like to see my music video? I'm dying to show it off. It's not really progressive metal or anything, but it's more my job band.

Here's a screenshot of me from our video:
634330853_l.jpg

Promo shot:
40055214_l.jpg

BlessedxForsaken...I can't help but say you look alot like somone I know, which that being said isn't a bad thing haha! I make one request, could you get a picture with a bit better lighten :)? Either way, awsome pic-and as most people have said you look great! Keep on rocking \m/

proulxski said:
BlessedxForsaken...I can't help but say you look alot like somone I know, which that being said isn't a bad thing haha! I make one request, could you get a picture with a bit better lighten :)? Either way, awsome pic-and as most people have said you look great! Keep on rocking \m/

Ha, you sound pathetic. Stop trying to get laid

Noah Martin said:
Would anyone like to see my music video? I'm dying to show it off. It's not really progressive metal or anything, but it's more my job band.

Here's a screenshot of me from our video:
634330853_l.jpg

Promo shot:
40055214_l.jpg

Its ok musically, but I think your singer would sound better with some duct tape over his mouth..:puke:

Nice video, Noah. It's not really my type of music, but it sounds good anyway. I wish the video didn't focus on the singer so much though. Then again, I guess every band focuses on the singer.

ThornsOfSorrow said:
Nice video, Noah. It's not really my type of music, but it sounds good anyway. I wish the video didn't focus on the singer so much though. Then again, I guess every band focuses on the singer.
Thanks for the kind words ;). Focus on the singer is what labels want in this type of music, unfortunately. We're still shopping after changing the name and getting off The End Records, so... whatever, you know? It's my job-band. Maybe one of these days I'll have a high-budget video of my own, of just me, playing a slew of video game music.

You know, before I joined, I couldn't really imagine myself playing it. This is also kind of a bad song off which to base our sound. But... yeah. I mean... this year, I'm doing a crapload of albums -- Suspyre, Arsis, the new Blood Promise, and a couple others I can't really discuss :heh:. I don't really think ANY of the albums I'm doing are the same type of metal.

RobbM said:
Its okay musically, but I think your singer would sound better with some duct tape over his mouth..:puke:
Haha, I'm not sure what to tell you. You either love it or hate it. I tell him he sucks all the time. We both laugh about it :lol:. I also think he looks like Steven Tyler sometimes. I always get that I look like Marty Friedman. Go figure.

BlessedxForsaken said:
You are very pretty and metal :headbang: and you actually look like friend of mine only that her hair is black but your facial expression in identical.
Snowmaker said:
This T-Shirt is wicked and you also look mean feasting on shrimps :kickass:

The next link is of the most scary pic of you cave ever seen.Notice my eye and my nose. http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/Fotosssss.jpg
And an other pic of me ready to cut my throat. http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e313/Nemesis_lxix/Fotodddh.jpg

turke said:
Hey Noah, i kinda get the feeling that i saw your photo before. Which band were you in before that ?
I believe that's:
A: His Avatar
B: A not grey version of the photo on the inside cover of Distant Tides.... Which is his avatar.

BlessedxForsaken said:
<picture of BlessedxForesaken>

Thats mee.=]
:worship: :worship: :worship:
A close 2nd to SR. (That is a very very god thing ;))