Lets have a pics thread :)

Hey their...

Silent Realm in those pictures you are beatiful...as always! Umm yeh some interesting pics where posted on this page lol! Anyway, as I promised if post up some more pictures from an up comming movie... note that not all of them are the peeps in uniform! This time around their is no blood :( Sorry bout that. Anyhoot here we are...

Detective Keith Caza and Detective Roy Frost hard at work.... This is from the opening scene, they have just been contacted by Richard McKarty about a body found in the barn... They're put on the case to find out if it was a murder or simply a barn accident! This is them pondering.
seanspics2047.jpg

Like the one above they're taken a closer look at the evidence. (Caza is the one on the left, Frost is on the right)
seanspics2045.jpg

Here we have me, I'm dressed in black (naturually) with black gloves...and I'm basically showing off my superiorty to this young lad who thinks Symphony X is 80's music! I must once again state the fact that I am huge lol, attempting to grow my hair long :D
seanspics2037.jpg

Is an Explanation needed?
seanspics2023.jpg

Well...this was originally a picture of keith Caza...but I was bored and did some art work to it... "I am le Tired"
seanspics2019.jpg

Here we have Keith Caza fooling with his gun... Perhaps loading it? Who knows!
seanspics2012.jpg

This is a photo from the actual crime scene, incase you're wondering that is a broken table...It was once very operational... However in the movie a punch is thrown at me and I dodge it and basically pick up this guy and smashed him threw it... Looked awsome, felt awsome :D
seanspics1042.jpg

This is a shot of the actual crime scene again, this is a cooridor in the barn!
seanspic1054.jpg

This is our movie cover/poster/ wtv you want to call it. The movie is named K.O.D.A.K. yes... Why? Well you have to watch it to find out...for the record it has nothing to do with photos lol! (If anyone is very skilled in photoshop or programs a like and thinks they can make something better, plz share it with me..contact me wtv!)
moviposter.jpg

Here we have Roy Frost, Richard McKarty, & Keith 'Neo' Caza, situated on the yard outside the barn!
movieposter019.jpg

Barn from outside view... a you can tell its huge... Notice the police line tape :D
movieposter012.jpg

Anyhoot thats all for now... As I mentioned earlier anyone who is skilled in photoshop and would like to help out with a cover...that would be ubber cool! Also I know alot of you are geniouses, so I ask you. Anyone know of a website with SUPERB free SOUND EFFECTS?... not cheap ones plz. So yeh enjoy!!!

haha The ones I posted earlier on had some blood... But someone might not take kindly to a several pictures of blood (no matter how fake it is, it can look real enough lol) MJR is going to check out the forum some day soon only to find that it has been tainted with pictures of blood stained objects and dead bodies!

Agreed. SilentRealm, you look fantastic in those photos. I don't know if it was already mentioned some other time, but have you ever done any modeling?

As for M. Night Shyamalan, I really enjoyed "The Sixth Sense" and "Signs," but never saw "Unbreakable." I thought "The Village" was good up until the end, and I thought, "WTF? That was it?" I don't know, I kinda want to see "Lady in the Water," but I'm skeptical. But I do give him credit for exploring these strange and mysterious ideas he has, even if they aren't always as satisfying as we'd like.

@ proulxski - not sure if I'm missing a punchline, but is "comming" meant to be spelled that way? :p

@ greenaxer - thanks for the compliment (to everyone who complimented in fact) and I 'sort of' have, I got picked up for it when I was an akward teen and tried it for a bit and did a couple of shows and had a few photo shoots but I actually really hated it. Disgustingly shallow world, and photo shoots are actually pretty intimidating so I never got comfortable with it. I dropped out of the scene pretty quickly because I didn't feel cut out for it.

well as promised new pictures of the 'fiend looking quite fiendish?!:lol: some of my friends are pissed that I shaved off the "metal righteousness" (as they call it) but I felt the need to change things up a bit

recording003.jpg

mmm...rack o' doom...*drools*

recording001.jpg

crap what the hell was the chord again?\\

red-1.jpg

whoa get the hell out of my face!! (this is with working 14 hour days...not fun I look exhausted)

I did like unbreakable, but it seems like now he's just quit trying. Sixth sense was ok, village was way too predictable (no one else saw that coming from the very fucking beginning?), and signs.... er... don't even get me started on that one.

OK, this is not the right topic but, I love all movies Shyamalan did, and i never predicted the ending of "Village". Cause unlike you, i don't watch the movie trying to figure out what's gonna happen in the end. I try to enjoy it.

DoomsdayZach said:
I did like unbreakable, but it seems like now he's just quit trying. Sixth sense was ok, village was way too predictable (no one else saw that coming from the very fucking beginning?), and signs.... er... don't even get me started on that one.

Didn't see Unbreakable, I liked the Sixth Sense but OMG The Village and Signs was bloody terrible!!!!! And terrible is too nice of a word for the horribleness of them. I watched The Village on fast forward because I couldn't sit through it, and I STILL managed to work out the storyline and ending beforehand. I refuse to torture myself with any more of that guy's movies!

@ BlessedXForsaken - you are lovely! Feel free to post more pics if you wish.