Lets have a pics thread :)

I wanna see it also.

By tomorrow, I should have up some nice pics of my band's show tonight.

New pics from my band's show on Saturday Night.

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg

The first pic was during a Dream Theater cover, so i decided to do the John Petrucci thing, with the leg on the monitor.

ok! So.. I mentioned on the purchase thread about buying an outfit on ebay and a symphony x girly top, and Rich said I should take pics to show when they arrived (and naked ones for before they arrived! :lol: - that one I didn't agree to though!)

So anyway, they came today (at the same time, how sweet was that! Thanks Glenn btw!) and as promised I took some pics..

First, my new SyX shirt (sorry theyre so big! I forgot to resize before uploading - I'll stick to one pic of each then):

825280420_l.jpg

and:

825235789_l.jpg

Charis...Very nice Symphony X job and a vely pletty dragon top...I got a shitload of cds and my mrs got a big package from Victoria Secret today (i'm gonna have a good night)....i doubt she'll let me take any photos though

Taliwakker said:
I got a shitload of cds and my mrs got a big package from Victoria Secret today (i'm gonna have a good night)....i doubt she'll let me take any photos though

haha lucky you! That makes me jealous coz I dont have a bf to show off lingerie to :(

Alright! We have our own SymX clothing model! :)

I think they should send you one of everything! And if you don't mind a middle-aged, heavy-set, happily married with three children, nerd... well I'd be happy to be your boyfriend. :saint: That's not creepy, is it? :loco:

:p

SilentRealm said:
ok! So.. I mentioned on the purchase thread about buying an outfit on ebay and a symphony x girly top, and Rich said I should take pics to show when they arrived (and naked ones for before they arrived! :lol: - that one I didn't agree to though!)

So anyway, they came today (at the same time, how sweet was that! Thanks Glenn btw!) and as promised I took some pics..

First, my new SyX shirt (sorry theyre so big! I forgot to resize before uploading - I'll stick to one pic of each then):

825280420_l.jpg

and:

825235789_l.jpg
i don't know what size your boobs are because i can't tell how tall you are/how wide your shoulders are but your boobs look just about perfect (reference to "3 most beautiful girls" thread)

SilentRealm said:
^ haha I wish they would! :p - and sure you can be my internet boyfriend as long as your wife doesn't mind! :lol:

...sweet... :Smug:

I'll ask her.

Her reply was, "Only if you want to give me the kids, the house, and half of everything you own. Oh, and I get to beat the crap outta you."

Hmmm.... decisions, decisions... :p

:lol:

Fossil Records said:
Her reply was, "Only if you want to give me the kids, the house, and half of everything you own. Oh, and I get to beat the crap outta you."

Hmmm.... decisions, decisions...

:lol: - well she is the lady of the house, can't argue with that! :p

Tongue Ring said:
cant you take a compliment?

haha not really :p (I have a terribly annoying habit of not being able to take them very well) - but thankyou kind sir! :oops: