Lets have a pics thread :)

63201034_l.jpg

if I go to the states and your parents give me alcohol and I get wasted... Or even if i DIdn't they're completely liable because I am under-age in the states (not here) not only are they reasponsible for what happens to me/what I do! But they also can be charged for just given alchohol to a minor... Sames goes for selling alcohol to a minor... Same goes with Given an irrresponsible kid ammunition, or selling a ireesponsible kid ammunition, than having the irresponsible kid use the gun in a irresponsible fashion!

its not k-marts fault persay! it was the kids choice, but provided they actuallu sold their products to proper ages maybe it would have been avoided! Ask the group of people who where shot, and died, or survived crippled for life...ask them how 'they' feel about it!

Hehehe, here's a stupid promo pic for our band's myspace. I actually hate my bands music, but it's funny as hell to think up and record :D

IM0008412alabetter.jpg

I'm the one on the right. Also, the one in the back actually does that stupid hand thing to me and James but I photoshopped it in spite of him :D

PTLogo2.jpg

Some guy put some of our songs on a Maritime Canada compilation CD so I made this for the booklet :headbang:

I just took some pictures of myself, But i cant find that piece of hardware that reads the disc from the camara.

Oh well, i guess you guys will just have to bare not seeing my uberness for a little longer.

Posted it somewere else, but i'll post it here too...

614794847_l.jpg

War_Blade said:
I just took some pictures of myself, But i cant find that piece of hardware that reads the disc from the camara.

Oh well, i guess you guys will just have to bare not seeing my uberness for a little longer.

What the hell? Do you want us killed? When we see your überl33t-pic we will all die of jealousy! Is it worth it...? :cry: :loco: