Lets have a pics thread :)

Eternal Dragon said:
Well I'd say canada is probably a great place cos they arent ruled by a fascist ape.....

no instead, like us, theyre ruled by a crusty old battleaxe who steals their money and natural resources who kisses the ass of said fascist ape :lol:

Tomorrow morning, I'm gonna take one of the most metal pictures I've ever taken in my entire life. (Which I'm gonna make into a new avatar) I just thought I'd prepare you guys for the pure awesomeness that will be me.... with my guitar..... in a heavy metal class. (Actually, a Small Engines class, but I thought using a play on words would be funnier.)

This is me....

dscf41698li.jpg

decieded to make my first post in the pic thread :wave:

anyway, heres an old pic i used on my site

and if i look about 15, its because im about 15 :cool:

(props if you noticed that i have a reversed parkour shirt on, parkour is the other half of my life)

Welcome aboard, dualism. :headbang:

My camera went dead just a minute ago. It must have really hated me all these years.

While I agree that Bush is a facist ape, I don't think Farenheit 9/11 was good at all. There are a ton of true issues you can bring up, but he makes half of them up.

Bowling for Columbine was also a terrible documentary.

Agreed, Bowling For Columbine sucked. The arguments sucked and contradicted each other.

But anyways, to get us back on topic, here's some picture of your good ol' Selppy:

selp1.jpg

selp2.jpg

selp3.jpg

And just for a funny comparison, this is the picture of me from the very first page of this thread, and it was taken a little over a year ago:
me.jpg

You should see my driver's license pic from about 3-4 years ago lol!

***Edit***
Ok, I actually found a pic of me with James MacDonough from Iced Earth's last tour (June of 2004). So almost exactly 2 years ago, this is what I looked like lol....
WithJames.jpg

Right! time for an update! havent been able to post a pic with me and my new guitar until tonight! here they are

This one came out looking real cool:
myself6xi.jpg

Pulling a Zakk Wylde
zakkwydle15wm.jpg

OH the flying hair madness!
headbang14ru.jpg

Heres me pulling a goth_fiend! :p (your pictures rock, dude)
gothfiendlolz7ys.jpg

But yeah... thats my baby... me knew Jackson King V :headbang:

also, the person who was taking the pics isnt a very photographer type person... thats the problem I have, I'd love to get a profesional photographer to do a whole set of photos in heaps of different locations with an ultra-spiffy quality camera too..

Anyone who thinks Bowling for Columbine sucked because the arguements contradicted each other, needs to learn some critical thinking and reasoning skills...

And a healthy dose of knowing what an exploratory documentary is about.

Michael Moore is much too biased to pull off a real "exploratory documentary", in my opinion. He would have much more credibility if he left his views out of his work.

But that seems to be entirely too much to ask for in this day and age of glorification, whether self or issue.

I haven't seen Bowling for Columbine, and I choose not to because I have no fibers in my being that come close to agreeing with any of Moore's ideals.

ABQShredHead said:
Michael Moore is much too biased to pull off a real "exploratory documentary", in my opinion. He would have much more credibility if he left his views out of his work.

But that seems to be entirely too much to ask for in this day and age of glorification, whether self or issue.

I haven't seen Bowling for Columbine, and I choose not to because I have no fibers in my being that come close to agreeing with any of Moore's ideals.

That's a MUCH better opinion.

You'll never ever see me :)

"Edit after i saw the next post:"

Post #555.
"Five, five five, the number of whatever (i don't know)" :p

POST #666

"Six, six six, The Number of the beast, Six, Six six"

I'm sorry but you're mistaken...Bowling for Columbine was the exact opposite... Farenheit 9/11 contradicted it self alot, and was his own view... he was basically saying the same thing therough out the whole movie, but had no ACTUAl proof to bak it up! However in bowling for columbine he touched alot of people! Two of the kids who survived the shooting went back to K-mart to bring back the bullets that the hospital pulled out of them, if I\m not mistaken they waited for what 3 hours almost untill someone came to speak with them? Point is Bowling for Columbine was a very well rounded film which was not putting the blame on anyone so to speak but more so exploring the case and how come it happened how it did... I found it to be an intriging film! Farenheit 9/11 I would grant you permission to say that about, since its true!