Lets have a pics thread :)

SilentRealm said:
Id love it more if there were more good threads going on (ones that dont turn into flame wars!) :p

Well, there isn't and if you don't like it, screw you and your miserable little island were I have relatives! :p

Xenoslayer33 said:
Hey Goth Fiend, I have that exact same blue/black Jackson guitar!! I love it!

cool beans man, I have hotrodded mine to hell and back, so its pretty awesome, and silentrealm :oops:

Australia > Many other countries in the world. It's the only country in the world that has a continent all to itself.

goth fiend said:
austrailia kicks ass, they have kangaroos! that and sydney is fucking awesome, I want to go there someday

nah Sydney sucks, I used to live there! Go to erm.. Townsville.. yeah thats it, Townsville.. (*whistles*)

MrFast said:
Isn't Australia's circumference around the same size as the moon's?

Well I have no idea! :lol:

MrFast said:
I'd rather make fun of Australia for originally being an English prison than being a small island (Although IMO it's not small at all.)

You know what they say about us Australian girls for being descended from convicts and all.. we dont mind being tied up ;)

Medusa's eyes said:
Helpsmall.jpg

should have taken off the cross on the left side shot :)

still a cool photo

SilentRealm said:
ok I just took this.. me with my glasses.. I look like such a dork lol - def. not sexy

708976559_l.jpg

seriously though, the glasses are good, they make a girl look like she doesn't care about trying to look hot. its like a confident brand of sexy. I like glasses anyway :p as long as they arn't the ones that look like they made form the bottom of beer and soda bottles.

raythetse said:
seriously though, the glasses are good, they make a girl look like she doesn't care about trying to look hot. its like a confident brand of sexy. I like glasses anyway :p as long as they arn't the ones that look like they made form the bottom of beer and soda bottles.

thats cause silentrealm is the cats pajamas

goth_fiend said:
thats cause silentrealm is the cats pajamas

wasn't just talking about silent realm though... i personally don't think glasses necessarily make a person look unattractive unless the glasses themselves are unattractive. some people don't where them well the same way some peopl edon't look good in some types of shirts or hats or whatever else. but in general, glasses don't automatically make people look dorky, and personally I often think women look great in glasses.

here is me with my lil sis BTW, last year some time, i have more hair but no new pics.

christmas05048.jpg

Edit: got a more recent pic now

_00_2438.jpg

Ptah Khnemu said:
Australia > Many other countries in the world. It's the only country in the world that has a continent all to itself.

Um, what about the US? We have all of the North American continent.

What? Canada? Oh, you mean the Northern US? Aw, there just the neutral zone between us and the Ruskies.

:p Just kidding... :)

(and, yes, I'm old enough to have called them the Ruskies)

lol, the old US vs Canada thing eh. Can anyone tell me what thats all... ABOOT?? lol :lol: . Well I'd say canada is probably a great place cos they arent ruled by a fascist ape..... and there seems to be a lot of nice places there, but I guess I hear as much about canada as anyone else hears about aus, which is practically nothing. Our prime minister went there recently to provide sexual favours in return for nuclear power, but it didnt work cos he is too old.

I'll agree there, ugly glass do make a preson seem *slightly* less atractive, but I really dont think it matters