Lets have a pics thread :)

Thraxz said:
SR only visits this forum because we totally fawn over her.

:lol: - no but its alot better than being hated by everyone! (even though theres a few in this one that do anyway lol)

Prog Maiden said:
Signs that we need a new SymX album: the majority of this thread is about how hot SR is.

I definately agree thats a sign that we need a new SyX album! :lol: - and hey I try to mix it up by fawning over goth fiend instead! Only some of the girls managed to follow suit, we need to recruit more of the guys onto that tangent!

SilentRealm said:
:lol: - no but its alot better than being hated by everyone! (even though theres a few in this one that do anyway lol)
Who doesn't like you here? I'll kick their ass!... Or die trying at least.

spam5hf.jpg

my latest picture, I think it is a masterpiece.

There's alot more meaning to the pic than you can possibly imagine... A Moogle is da BOMB DIGGITY!!

proulxski said:
we got alot of hot Chicks on the forums... They just don't share photos with us as much as they should... Silent Realm, Thorns of Sorrow, Prog Maiden, Beezle... Hmm now that you mention it thats about all the girls in the forums lol :D :) :D :D :D :)

Yeah... and the hot girl that posted four posts above you.:lol: :lol: :lol:

asennus.jpg

I installed that cross thingy on it's place last thursday. The graduation day will be in 1,5 weeks.

the last time i ate spam, i had to crap the next day... alot...

anyways...

im counting two attempts of getting laid by Ptah Khnemu on this page so far...