Lets have a pics thread :)

MrFast said:
Geez goth_fiend, don't you feel like the popular kid in school? :D

The girls: He's so dreamy! *daydreams*
The guys: That guitar is so badass! *daydreams*

The funny thing is you barely post here :lol:

life definatly does not imitate art here, Im a total outcast in my town :lol: I do browse here often, just posting I do seldom, I should chat on here more often and if I ever get married, you know Im going to be decked out in kamelot, symphony x and nightwish stuff! :headbang:

Ptah Khnemu said:
Wearing a band shirt to your own wedding is the most metal thing a person can possibly do, especially when the band on the shirt is Opeth. I'd definitely wanna do that, or something along those lines, if I do get married.
hell yeah. if not that, the 'dance' portion will at least consist of metal tunes.

*Public service announcement*

Hey guys..if you mess up a post, PLEASE don't delete it & then write a whole new post..use the Edit button at the bottom of the post to edit it instead. Thanks!

-The Management

new001a.jpg

RAWK my Japanese brotha! :headbang:

I guess with all the attention from the women over here , we won't be seeing you much over at the Battleheart forums? :cry:

I go on the battleheart forums all the time, I have just been on a low post week:lol: you will be seeing more of me over there my pirate bruddah!

SilentRealm said:
how awesome would that be tho.. to wear an opeth shirt to a wedding.. if youre the bride or groom! if I ever had a wedding and my hubby to be showed up in Opeth gear.. I dont think I could make it to the honeymoon, I would jump him then and there at the altar!

If i ever get married im gonna have pink spandex pants on with a huge ass belt, big black combat boots, and an iron maiden shirt with the sleeves ripped off and cut at the bottem at about my ribcage. Not to mention my hair will be all teased out.

And my women better be decked out in all black leather with her hair teased!!

fucken 80s metal wedding!!!

@ beezlebub

and as for the guitar its the best playing guitar I have ever had, me and my buddies were messing around in some park around town here and I had my guitar in the back seat, so we just went from there

no offense but i can see from here that the guitar is to massive and unweidly. Does look cool though..

I think they're nice glasses and would look smoking in a business suit... Not putting down the Opeth shirt, but they have some maturity to them. I don't mean they look old - quite the contrary, they are mature in a sexy way and look very business-like.

J-Dubya 777 said:
Don't sing it, bring it Bubba! :lol:
I wanted the newest VP disc to be better than Far Off Grace, which is my personal favorite. I just find the pacing of the cd to be sleep inducing.
Talented band, nice bunch of guys, but this cd left me flat. Always remember I was one step away from slagging my beloved Freak Kitchen when Organic started to grow on me (in a bad rash kind of way...) Perhaps one day Christ0 will do the same.......

J-Dubya

Well.... it is what it is. FoG was their heaviest and they went the more melodic route this time. It suits them and suits me just fine, but I suppose it is not for everyone. I think "Silently" is the best song they ever have written.

Bryant

SilentRealm said:
well it should become reality in about 4 more yrs when I finish Uni :p - I want the Melrose-Place-Amanda style power suits damnit!

Heck yeah! Nothing says power suit like a short skirt with killer legs.

Funny, I was interviewing university students for an intern position and one girl showed up exactly as such (power suit with a short skirt). I laughed. But she was the last person left in the pool and got the position by default. Amazing how many college students already have DWIs on their records, and the company background checks busted them.

proulxski said:
goth fiend: Ubber nice Axe... how much did that baby cost?

Silent Realm: The glasses look good on you, adds a cute/mature quality to you're already astonishing sexyness! *By the way...has anyone ever told you that your eyes kick ass?*

she set me back about 1,600ish I want to say, to be honest I cant remember!:lol:

ABQShredHead said:
Funny, I was interviewing university students for an intern position and one girl showed up exactly as such (power suit with a short skirt). I laughed. But she was the last person left in the pool and got the position by default. Amazing how many college students already have DWIs on their records, and the company background checks busted them.

Well I promise I dont have any DWI's :p - did she REALLY get the position as you say by default? or because she had killer legs! ;) What is the internship for anyway?