Lets have a pics thread :)

new pictures since I havent put any up in ages!!

new002.jpg

new001a.jpg

new003.jpg

I agree with both.

1) Opeth shirt = sexy
.... but I dont think the shirt matches the glasses though. The glasses make u look sophisticated and business-like, which is cool and even sexy in its own right, but only ppl like devin are allowed to mix metal with glasses :headbang: . lol.

2) That guitar is so cool it could play itself

@ beezlebub :lol:

and as for the guitar its the best playing guitar I have ever had, me and my buddies were messing around in some park around town here and I had my guitar in the back seat, so we just went from there

Geez goth_fiend, don't you feel like the popular kid in school? :D

The girls: He's so dreamy! *daydreams*
The guys: That guitar is so badass! *daydreams*

The funny thing is you barely post here :lol:

Beelzebub said:
Bump the hot guy thread and put goth fiend in it

agreed :p - actually speaking of the hot guys thread I was thinking of resurfacing it.. there might be a couple of new hotties I wouldnt mind putting in there.

goth fiend said:
and as for the guitar its the best playing guitar I have ever had, me and my buddies were messing around in some park around town here and I had my guitar in the back seat, so we just went from there

no need to explain yourself :) .. man if I saw a hot guy sitting around in the park with a guitar like that I would HAVE to go and say hello. maybe even ask to stroke it.. the guitar I mean :lol:

MrFast said:
The girls: He's so dreamy! *daydreams*
The guys: That guitar is so badass! *daydreams*

:lol: - actually my response was more like.. *oh man thats hot!!! 'drools'.. ooh, look, the guy is pretty cute too*

@ Kenneth - well the shirt I'd been wearing all day, and I just decided to throw the glasses on and take a pic for Beelz - it wasnt really a planned ensemble or anything :p

SilentRealm said:
well the shirt I'd been wearing all day, and I just decided to throw the glasses on and take a pic for Beelz - it wasnt really a planned ensemble or anything :p
I dont believe that, opeth shirts are for special ocations like weddings, job promotions or phot shootings :D

Androz said:
I dont believe that, opeth shirts are for special ocations like weddings, job promotions or phot shootings

nah I just got mine at the concert last week and practically live in the thing.. i had planned it for uni that day if it helps.. thursday is my main day (most things going on) so I always try to wear my favourite clothes then. If I was going to plan for a photo session, I would wear something sexier ;) - the opeth shirt is cute and looks good with jeans, but not 'sexy' per se.

how awesome would that be tho.. to wear an opeth shirt to a wedding.. if youre the bride or groom! if I ever had a wedding and my hubby to be showed up in Opeth gear.. I dont think I could make it to the honeymoon, I would jump him then and there at the altar!

Wearing a band shirt to your own wedding is the most metal thing a person can possibly do, especially when the band on the shirt is Opeth. I'd definitely wanna do that, or something along those lines, if I do get married.