Lets have a pics thread :)

So due in part to an obscene amount of split ends combined with the onset of summer combined with rising shampoo costs, I chopped off my hair. It hasn't been this short in years. It's definitely taking some getting used to, but hair grows, so I'm not too upset. Please bear in mind that I own more than one black tshirt and that I changed between the before and after photos.

Before:
p42003737ek.jpg

After:
p42703887bg.jpg

Beelzebub said:
So due in part to an obscene amount of split ends combined with the onset of summer combined with rising shampoo costs, I chopped off my hair.

It looks great! Makes you look more mature :)

Beelz! That looks absolutely beautiful! I think the shorter suits you, makes you look even more sophisticated!

Mine is naturally curly too unfortunately for me - I have to straighten mine constantly atm or it looks TOO short - I didnt want to cut it, except years of abuse made the ends really dead so it was the only option really. If I ever managed to get it down my back which will never happen, its too fine, then the curly would look ok, but until then straighteners are the way to go.

MrFast said:
What is this blasphemy you speak of??? Sounds like witchcraft to me... :D
:lol:

Mine is curly too, but it looks horrible on me, so I have to straighten it everyday. It's a pain in the ass, since my hair is so long, but I refuse to be seen with curly hair. My hair was perfectly straight when I was very young but I always wanted curly hair. Now I have it, and I just want it to be straight again. :erk: Also, I need to cut a few inches off my hair, since it's grown so much since the last time I cut it, but I'm lazy...

ThornsOfSorrow said:
:lol:

Mine is curly too, but it looks horrible on me, so I have to straighten it everyday. It's a pain in the ass, since my hair is so long, but I refuse to be seen with curly hair. My hair was perfectly straight when I was very young but I always wanted curly hair. Now I have it, and I just want it to be straight again. :erk: Also, I need to cut a few inches off my hair, since it's grown so much since the last time I cut it, but I'm lazy...

Not trying to sound like your Dad, but you will grow out of it, or at least grow to deal with it. I fought curly hair my whole life and one day just accepted it. It's curly now and will be when it's gray and curly.
It will also be healthier if you allow it to be curly. In order to make it straight, you either have to treat it chemically, blow dry the beejeebies out of it with a round brush just right or pull it out straight with a curling iron. None of which is good for your hair. :cry:

Bryant

J-Dubya 777 said:
My caption for that photo:

"So who doesn't think Christ0 is the greatest thing since sliced bread?????"

Bryant should also be practicing better gun safety, notice the breech is closed, and he has his finger on the trigger, not on the trigger guard.
Naughty Naughty! No more Vanden Plas cds for you young man!
:D

J-Dubya

Ha ha ha Christ0 is better than collard greens bubba !!

As far as gun safety, I have an excuse. I am from Alabama. ^___^

In all seriousness, though I do have my finger on the trigger, the chamber and magazine were thoroughly inspected by me before taking the photo. I am neither a hunter, nor a firearms "expert" but I know how to use my weapons effectively and safely and if anyone doesn't like the new Vanden Plas, I am bringing the twelve gauge with me for a personal visit. :lol:

Bryant

Beelzebub said:
So due in part to an obscene amount of split ends combined with the onset of summer combined with rising shampoo costs, I chopped off my hair. It hasn't been this short in years. It's definitely taking some getting used to, but hair grows, so I'm not too upset. Please bear in mind that I own more than one black tshirt and that I changed between the before and after photos.

Your hair looks healthier in the second pix. If you keep straightening it, it won't though. You are a pretty young lady, I might add. ^___^

Bryant

Ptah Khnemu said:
I'm more scared of the guitars than the guns.

You should be. The stringless black thing is an original Peavey Vandenberg. It has the serial number 0001569. The acoustic is a Takamine EF350MC. Few acoustics can touch that. The blue-green looking guitar is a cheap-o Korean Ibanez, but it is a sweet one and a versatile instrument. The bass is a Peavey Foundation five string which is just an average axe, but used simply for recording purposes and the effects..... the GNX4. The cat was about 20 years old in the picture (not exagerrating) and after I saw the picture, I straightened up the picture I had on thwe wall... Doh !!

Bryant

Bryant said:
Ha ha ha Christ0 is better than collard greens bubba !!

As far as gun safety, I have an excuse. I am from Alabama. ^___^

In all seriousness, though I do have my finger on the trigger, the chamber and magazine were thoroughly inspected by me before taking the photo. I am neither a hunter, nor a firearms "expert" but I know how to use my weapons effectively and safely and if anyone doesn't like the new Vanden Plas, I am bringing the twelve gauge with me for a personal visit. :lol:

Bryant

I can help you with both the safety, and the firearms expertise. We can shoot some skeet, I have a brand new box of Christ0 clay pigeons! :heh:

Nah, it's not that bad, just not that great, IMHFO.....:)

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
I can help you with both the safety, and the firearms expertise. We can shoot some skeet, I have a brand new box of Christ0 clay pigeons! :heh:

Nah, it's not that bad, just not that great, IMHFO.....:)

J-Dubya

I am going to fabricate a king sized skeet shooter that will toss your ass in the air JW.

In all seriousness, I am truly sorry you don't dig Christ0 as much as I. I will never post apeshit stuff over a release that doesn't completely blow my mind. Your loss pal. :loco:

Bryant

^ :tickled:

The last time I straightened my hair before that was over the summer. I don't know how you can manage to do it every day, thorns. I think what's keeping me from doing it is the fact that I suck at straightening my own hair. It always stays curly by the roots and I just look like an idiot. I don't mind having curly hair though, and I wouldn't want to straighten it all the time. It's easier to straighten curly hair than the other way around, and it stays in longer. Plus if I do it every day then people will start to expect that look from me, fuck that. I heard if you straighten your hair long enough then your curls will eventually loosen. Is this true?