Lets have a pics thread :)

Bryant said:
Not trying to sound like your Dad, but you will grow out of it, or at least grow to deal with it. I fought curly hair my whole life and one day just accepted it. It's curly now and will be when it's gray and curly.
It will also be healthier if you allow it to be curly. In order to make it straight, you either have to treat it chemically, blow dry the beejeebies out of it with a round brush just right or pull it out straight with a curling iron. None of which is good for your hair. :cry:
Mine actually looks healthier straight, although I don't know why. I've been straightening it for years, but it's still just as healthy as ever. And that picture is awesome, BTW.

wicked metal Bryant! :kickass:

i have no idea why my expression is the way it is. :lol:
new zero hour t-shirt... man you know you all want one :D
mee.gif

Bryant said:
I am going to fabricate a king sized skeet shooter that will toss your ass in the air JW.

In all seriousness, I am truly sorry you don't dig Christ0 as much as I. I will never post apeshit stuff over a release that doesn't completely blow my mind. Your loss pal. :loco:

Bryant

Don't sing it, bring it Bubba! :lol:
I wanted the newest VP disc to be better than Far Off Grace, which is my personal favorite. I just find the pacing of the cd to be sleep inducing.
Talented band, nice bunch of guys, but this cd left me flat. Always remember I was one step away from slagging my beloved Freak Kitchen when Organic started to grow on me (in a bad rash kind of way...) Perhaps one day Christ0 will do the same.......

J-Dubya

Beelzebub said:
Thanks, and probably because they don't have the horrible eyesight that I do

join the club :lol: - I havent posted pics of me with the glasses yet, I'm too embarrassed by them :(

ThornsOfSorrow said:
Mine actually looks healthier straight, although I don't know why. I've been straightening it for years, but it's still just as healthy as ever.

Mine does too - I dunno if its true but the hairdresser told me that as long as you use protecting products in it before straightening that the health of it should maintain.

SilentRealm said:
join the club :lol: - I havent posted pics of me with the glasses yet, I'm too embarrassed by them :(

Have you ever worn contacts? I'd get them but they seem like too much of a hassle right now.

Mine does too - I dunno if its true but the hairdresser told me that as long as you use protecting products in it before straightening that the health of it should maintain.

True, but upon washing my hair after it was straightened, it smelled like it was burned. :erk:

Eternal Dragon said:
Your hair looks very similar to mine, except mine is a bit more blondish. Its taken me about 1.5 - 1.6 yrs to get to that length, how bout u??
pretty much :)

I was *white* blond until i started listening to metal, and somehow it naturally got darker.

@the girls: I have glasses too :kickass: :lol: nerd army

Beelzebub said:
SR, take glasses pics so we can decide please thanks in advance

will do when i find time ( make time, whatever.. :p )

@ThornsOfSorrow - that looks awesome!! \m/ - I know I've said before, but god I love your labret ring! it looks really great for your face shape!