Lets have a pics thread :)

SilentRealm said:
Well I promise I dont have any DWI's :p - did she REALLY get the position as you say by default? or because she had killer legs! ;) What is the internship for anyway?

I wouldn't say she had killer legs, so no on that part. She did have the short-skirted power suit on though with heels.

By default, I mean she was the last person in the applicant pool for the last position. I had two intern positions (for mobile tele engineering) and originally offered the job to two applicants who instead took other offers. I then went through a good four to five applicants, one of which accepted one position while two others failed company background checks because of DWIs. The others didn't make it to the interview stage. I was totally out of applicants and then finally received one more resume. She came in and interviewed well and "got the position by default" since she was the only applicant left. She will do well, I'm sure.

The whole point of my post was talking about her power suit though, and not at all about her being a woman getting the position (if it came across as sexist, I apologize).

630370735_l.jpg

Me.. i'm new to the forums. Huge fan of sX.

ROBOTS?!?!?!! ARG!

Welcome aboard. The face you're making in that picture compliments your big ears very well. XD

Ptah Khnemu said:
ROBOTS?!?!?!! ARG!

Welcome aboard. The face you're making in that picture compliments your big ears very well. XD

I concur, your do have very bulbous ears.
j/k

Eternal Dragon said:
Yeh whats with the ears comment?? All ppl with non-metal hair look like they have big ears...... its just a thing u gotta live with. But us ppl with long hair forget this bcos its hard for us to find ours sometimes.
Nah, for some reason, when I saw his picture at first, his ears looked big. (But now they don't anymore.)
estYMaj said:
DAM SHE'S HOT!!!!!:worship: :worship:
He's right.:p :worship: :worship: