Lets have a pics thread :)

turke said:
^ Yeah right. What about throwing in some Christian Balle in one of Shyamalan movies Will you still not watch them ?

If Christian ever sunk that low, I must say I'd be very disappointed in him.

Ptah Khnemu said:
A close 2nd to SR. (That is a very very god thing )

MrFast said:
I still think ThornsOfSorrow > SilentRealm.

OK seriously, I know you guys have your hearts in the right places but can you please stop comparing us girls to each other? We're all great in our own different ways and one is not 'better' than the other. We have to put up with enough competition shit in the 'real world' and it doesn't make any of us feel very good about ourselves (at least I don't, I can't speak for the others). Also you don't see us comparing you guys so I don't see why it must be done in return, in the end we are all just human :)

@ Noah - yeah just saw your clip, like the general sentiment, good music BAD BAD singer :lol: I hate saying anything bad about anyone but yeah he doesn't look good, he doesn't sound good, and that side labret is terrible! Not to be sucking up (just a general statement), but they should be focusing on the best looking band member to sell music and that my dear boy is definately you!

SilentRealm said:
If Christian ever sunk that low, I must say I'd be very disappointed in him.

Oh please please please.... Why ? I tried so hard to quit writing about that but i couldn't help it. I love Shyamalan movies, and when you call it "low" i really feel kinda weird. I don't think they are low at all. This Indian guy is really kicking serious hollywood ass, there are many "low" stuff from hollywood these days, but calling Shyamalan low, i can only object to that. I am fed up with all stupid action flicks, or retarded romantic comedy stuff. MTV type of movies everywhere.

I am sorry for going off topic here.

I killed my beard.
parraton.jpg

If you're talking to me, that's not a bicycle helmet the drummer's wearing, it's a headband with a backwards hat under it. I guess it kinda looks like one.

If not... then I probly sound pretty stupid right now. :)

SilentRealm said:
OK seriously, I know you guys have your hearts in the right places but can you please stop comparing us girls to each other? We're all great in our own different ways and one is not 'better' than the other. We have to put up with enough competition shit in the 'real world' and it doesn't make any of us feel very good about ourselves (at least I don't, I can't speak for the others). Also you don't see us comparing you guys so I don't see why it must be done in return, in the end we are all just human :)

Sorry SR. :cry: It's just that to me, you are to prettiness as Dream Theater's "Images and Words" is to Progtacularness, as well as the music video for Holy Diver is to rediculously cheesy 80's music videos. The benchmark and standard by which all others to come after it are judged.

In other words....

Holy Diver = Images and Words = SR

But neither Holy Diver nor IaW have the hotness that SR has enough of to feed a small 3rd world country. So therefore....

SR >>>>>>> Holy Diver = Images and Words.

Yngvai X said:
Thats because Noah's clearly demonstrated he's the #1 hottie of the SymX forum omgwtflolzbbq
That sexy sexy bass of his comes pretty close though.

Ptah Khnemu said:
Sorry SR. It's just that to me, you are to prettiness as Dream Theater's "Images and Words" is to Progtacularness, as well as the music video for Holy Diver is to rediculously cheesy 80's music videos. The benchmark and standard by which all others to come after it are judged.

In other words....

Holy Diver = Images and Words = SR

But neither Holy Diver nor IaW have the hotness that SR has enough of to feed a small 3rd world country. So therefore....

SR >>>>>>> Holy Diver = Images and Words.

:oops: - well you're forgiven! :lol:

^ oi matt! stop stealing my 'posing-in-front-of-an-opeth-poster' pic ideas! :lol: - well yours is ghost reveries and mine is deliverance so I SUPPOSE I will make an exception.. THIS TIME!!! :lol:

SilentRealm said:
^ oi matt! stop stealing my 'posing-in-front-of-an-opeth-poster' pic ideas! :lol: - well yours is ghost reveries and mine is deliverance so I SUPPOSE I will make an exception.. THIS TIME!!! :lol:

:lol: hey if I were on the other side it would have been in front of a Bodom wallflag instead ;)