Lets have a pics thread :)

Noah Martin said:
Mr. Matt Moliti and I

mattnoah1.jpg

hey, isnt that Yan Leviathan's studio?

Jaen said:
hey, isnt that Yan Leviathan's studio?

As you may know, I had a 6-month stint replacing David Ellefson as the bassist of Avian until I joined Blood Promise. By that time, I had already worked with Matt. Yan and I have remained friends. I'm just the coolest kid in school, I suppose.

noahandyanlarge6ao.jpg

Ptah Khnemu said:
:headbang: That's badass man. I hope to look that badass for my prom next year. Then again, I also hope to have a girlfriend to take to my prom next year.:lol:

In two years im gonna go to my prom and jump on the roof naked with my guitar and rip it up...

then im gonna go home....

ABQShredHead ©1970 = 6'1''

What about when you have a ©1970 moniker attached to your name?

Nemesis_lxix said:
That is you ? :OMG:
And I thought I was the handsome Mediterranean dude of the forum :lol:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I am not handsome at all man :) Don't let this photo fool you. The trick is to take the photo in a dark hour, and looking away from the camera :lol: That's all it takes.

:heh: :heh: @Nemesis IxiX, Frodo thing was for you. And i still can see your picture by going backwards.

How much will you pay me, so that i won't put your excessively gayish pic here? (oh man, what a photo!!!) :heh:

I have the problem of having irish, scottish and finnish in me as well as japanese, so when my friends call me the vanilla gorilla (dont ask :lol:) they mean it... not cool