Lets have a pics thread :)

RobbM said:
yeah, Martys in Japan, doing some pop stuff, but he just came out with an all intrumental CD called "Loudspeaker" featuring guest guitarists Vai, and Petrucci, as well as Sheehan on bass and Colson on drums. :kickass: I can't blame him for being in Japan, you gotta go where the music is most popular, god knows hes nothing in the US, and Japan is mad crazy for guitar, I think more so than what the US was in the 80's. check him out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peQiudKTyiE&search=Marty%20Friedman

if only we had shows like this in the US, I think I would never get up off the couch..

That vid is a perfect example of how Japan pwns and thanks for the info on Marty's new album! I'll definitely keep an eye out for that :kickass:

ma columbian drug lord pose(or so I've been told):lol:

pic24small.jpg

I took my yearbook pictures today. I took my casual pics with my Flying V. So in like a year, I'll have 'em up here.

Tongue_Ring said:
it's the background that's making you look like a colombian drug lord, not the pose:lol:
damn, there goes my chance of ever being able to be the king of Columbia. Ah well, I guess I could always try to do it from my computer rite?
haha

RobbM said:
well, what I'm saying is that it only lasts for a few weeks because the hair that isn't grown yet, will grow out curly, so it will look wierd and start forcing the already grown hair to curl again. unless you keep getting it straightened every couple of months, which isn't a good idea because it can destroy the hair after a few times. Your best bet is to bite the bullet and let it grow really long, then straighten it.

yeah, Martys in Japan, doing some pop stuff, but he just came out with an all intrumental CD called "Loudspeaker" featuring guest guitarists Vai, and Petrucci, as well as Sheehan on bass and Colson on drums. :kickass: I can't blame him for being in Japan, you gotta go where the music is most popular, god knows hes nothing in the US, and Japan is mad crazy for guitar, I think more so than what the US was in the 80's. check him out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peQiudKTyiE&search=Marty%20Friedman

if only we had shows like this in the US, I think I would never get up off the couch..

Btw, who is that female host of the show? She is pretty cute..