Lets have a pics thread :)

Noah Martin said:
This is kind of a peculiar thing to be discu... nevermind. I'm sure there are odder things one might discuss on these boards.

and I'm usually at the heart of them :lol: - so bottom line, did the ob/gyn line work? did she think you were cute and charming and give her number?

:OMG: And we got yelled at in the movie topic?

...... How would you know about something like that?o_O

OMG IT'S ME

P1010051.jpg

:lol: couple new pics of me screwing around with my cam, I get bored EASY :)

wish001.jpg

love this jacket, and yes my walls are awesome :p

wish002.jpg

new shirt, quickly becoming new favorite when paired with above jacket, very tuomas holopainenish....god Im a dork

wish003.jpg

the single most awesome part of my room, my friend britney painted all the pictures you see (well minus the century child wall scroll) and they ROCK! now Im just hoping she gets around to those sym x and kamelot ones she promised....

beelz's pics kinda make me want to post my NZ pics from ages ago, but they are on the old computer which is packed away in a cupboard somewhere.

I've got some really nice ones that envolve various cannons protruding from my crotch :lol:. Never got around to the roadkill photos, but I guess thats even worse than the finer points of gynecology.

goth_fiend said:

wish001.jpg

wish002.jpg

new shirt, quickly becoming new favorite when paired with above jacket, very tuomas holopainenish....god Im a dork

wish003.jpg

the single most awesome part of my room, my friend britney painted all the pictures you see (well minus the century child wall scroll) and they ROCK! now Im just hoping she gets around to those sym x and kamelot ones she promised....

you may have an awesome wall... but not as awesome as mine...
justinrq6.jpg

goth_fiend said:

wish001.jpg

wish002.jpg

wish003.jpg

I said it on the Kamelot Forum, and I'll say it again. Why can't I be as sexy as goth_fiend?:cry:Nice TATU poster in the first picture though.:oops:
War_Blade said:
you may have an awesome wall... but not as awesome as mine...
justinrq6.jpg
OH MY GOD!!! That's what War Blade looks like!:OMG:

Oh yeah. Nice wall.:lol::headbang:

No, I just didn't expect you to have your shirt off in that pic. It kinda took me by surprise.

Ptah Khnemu said:
I said it on the Kamelot Forum, and I'll say it again. Why can't I be as sexy as goth_fiend?:cry:Nice TATU poster in the first picture though.:oops:

OH MY GOD!!! That's what War Blade looks like!:OMG:

Oh yeah. Nice wall.:lol::headbang:

:lol: not a tatu poster but close enough

and yes dude that VH wall owns mine :worship:

Snowmaker said:
Me a few weeks ago on Sanibel Island, Florida with my all-you-can-eat Cajun Shrimp.

Stop while you are ahead snowy. You have nice white teeth still (I am jealous as I am a smoker) but you get uglier and uglier each picture you post. I am different. Even at 37 years old, I keep getting better and better looking. In ten years..... I may not be able to stand how handsome I have become. :heh:

Bryant

proulxski said:
MeAndTheBlackHalo.jpg

Me and my copy of the Black Halo (before I decided to grow my hair)

KAMELOT!!!!!!!!
signed2.jpg

I cant wait until october 8th! my copies of epica and the fourth legacy Im hoping will be autographed, as well as meeting the band and EPICA~~~~~~~!!!!!!! (yes Im that excited!)