Lets have a pics thread :)

Here's your friendly neighbohood forum mod:
J-Dubya.JPG

It's my "I'm gonna stick this guitar so far up your..." look.......

J-Dubya

Androz said:
^^ If I'm going to have a guitar in my ass it better be a good looking guitar like that J-Dub;)

Hah! Thanks. Fast Fret for lube, or just guitar polish? :lol:

J-Dubya - Still has to do LOTS of setup work to that baby, but it's getting there...

MrFast said:
I'm Scared...

And for some odd reason (don't ask me why, in retrospect I don't even know why I thought that) I pictured J-Dub to look a tad friendlier.

See? It's my "always pissed off" look....:lol:

Ask any of the people who have known me on the 'net, and met me in real life. I'm the kind of guy that can be your best friend or WORST enemy, but generally, I'm pretty happy. That's an unexpected shot as well, never let your friends mess with your digi cam. I think there were about 4-5 pictures of cat ass on that cf card as well.....:zombie:

Like everyone else, I have my vile & dickish moments, but I try to keep those down to just one or 2 a month.... ;)

J-Dubya

War_Blade said:
I would like to take this moment to :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: your guitar...

Thanks, it's a nice ax, needs a bit of set up work to be perfect (for me, anyway) but I'll get it done. After having to sell ALL my gear a couple years ago (3 jems, a dsy, a 90, & a NOS LNG #236/777, along with a 77 Les Paul, a Charvel, and a couple Taylor acoustics) I wanted to make sure I owned a Jem again, when I had the means to do so. I have an RG560 project/fixer upper & a RG320FM which, for a Korean made Ibanez, is really nice (although the bridge sucks @ss).

J-Dubya

A few from the Meltdown's LA trip!

1006781957_l.jpg

992106866_l.jpg

1006770690_l.jpg

Note the misspelling of "Fueled by Fire" and "Mercilless Death" in the first pic (Two great bands by the way), and the insane sunburn in the last one - California's a bit sunnier than Pittsburgh, I guess.

Hi everyone, just realized i'm a SyX fan for a long time and I've never been in this forum... so I just thought this would be the place for a first post. And some pics :rolleyes:

Me with hair attached, trying to hypnotize the camera :
Flavbw.jpg

Who said playing keyboards isn't metal ? :lol:
Metaaaal.jpg