Lets have a pics thread :)

ptah knemu said:
umm.... yeah. I finally got my camera, and I took a killer picture also. now... how do i put it up!?!? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to imageshack.us Upload the file and post the link they provide you.

ThornsOfSorrow said:
First you have to upload it. You can use either photobucket.com (my personal favorite) or imageshack.com for that. There are others too, but I think those are the two most popular. Then you just click on the little picture of the mountains over the yellow background (on the board, not on the site you upload it to), and copy the URL that will appear under you picture. Sorry if my explanation is confusing. I tried...
First of all, it was not confusing at all. Second of all......

intoeternity.JPG

Me and the boys from Into Eternity

Into Eternity is insane. I saw them open for Stratovarius at B.B.KINGS in New York City. I bought both their CD's at the end of the night. Yeah. I was that impressed.
Also, it was the 9th annual Canada Day.......eh. So they mentioned that.

ptah knemu said:
FINALLY, IT HAS COME!!!! THE PICTURE OF PTAH KNEMU!!!!!!!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a393/HarrisDV8R/IMG_0008.jpg
This is me, with my 2 favorite guitars: My LTD DV8-R, and my Charvel, which I talked about in my Fav. Gear thread. This was actually taken in my den, just today, and its the first picture with my brand new camera!!!!!
Not to sound like an ass hole, but i just love my pic so much! Especially because its finally up!

yeah.It was the only shirt I had to wear. It was that time of year to wash my only 6 shirts. (Haha.) All my Prog shirts were in the wash.

oh. I kinda just skimmed the post. I was in a rush. I didnt realize that shed said COB shirt. whatever. it doesnt matter. It is a cool shirt tho.

o.k. Like I said, i'd only skimmed the post, so I missed the "COB", so thats y I asked. Also, haing been stalled from putting my pic up for so long, I was kind of anxious to see feedback for my pic. :cool: