Lets have a pics thread :)

Heather...Beautiful pics... If you where around me right now, id grab you and give you a big hug, why? becausw you got talent written all over you, singing with Khan is not only an honor but shows just how much skill you got... And if its alright to throw out the comment, you are good looking for the part 2...

But man, if Allen or Khan where around me right now Id grab thema nd hug'em too! Maybe even give Allen a kiss lol...WEIRD

from the angle, it really looked like a Spector Q-4, except i couldnt make out the pickup shape. Either way, Spector Basses own.

I cut my hair yesterday:
nohair.jpg

proulxski said:
all I can say is "the only perscription is more cow bell"
so called for.

Hey, also, after a "freakin' long period of waiting", MY pic should be up by Wednesday at most!

unfortunately, there's been a change of plans. My pic will be up not by Wed. but hopefully by the weekend. Either way, you'll all get to see me and my sexy guitars!

Fossil Records said:
Ptah, just email them to me and I'll post 'em for you.

fossilrecords@yahoo.com
the whole thing tho is that i dont have a digital camera to take the pictures on. thats why ive been stalling. I was supposed to go today to get one, but unforeseen circumstances forbade that. as soon as i get one tho, the first thing im doin is puttin my pic up here.

ptah knemu said:
the whole thing tho is that i dont have a digital camera to take the pictures on. thats why ive been stalling. I was supposed to go today to get one, but unforeseen circumstances forbade that. as soon as i get one tho, the first thing im doin is puttin my pic up here.

Oh, bummer. Well, I tell you what, drive down here (St. Louis) and I'll take your picture and then you can drive home. Shouldn't be more than 16 hours... each way! :D

Good news everyone! I just ordered a camera off Amazon (along with The Black Halo!) so within a few days, you will all see me!!

umm.... yeah. I finally got my camera, and I took a killer picture also. now... how do i put it up!?!? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First you have to upload it. You can use either photobucket.com (my personal favorite) or imageshack.com for that. There are others too, but I think those are the two most popular. Then you just click on the little picture of the mountains over the yellow background (on the board, not on the site you upload it to), and copy the URL that will appear under you picture. Sorry if my explanation is confusing. I tried...