Lets have a pics thread :)

the dude with the coheed and cambria shirt is my very good friend josh who is not a metal person (he likes shit like Trivium) - however dont knock him coz he is awesome. actually i am the only metal person i know i think, all my friends definately aren't.. and well the party was in my garage/carport underneath my house so of course there was no aircon ( not that i have aircon in my house either coz im poor, but thats not the point :p )..and lastly yes, there was a SHITLOAD of booze - we are australians after all, booze is our favourite pastime :)

sorry i say 'shit' as in saying 'stuff' - ie, 'my brother's shit is stored under my stairs'.. translation my 'brother's stuff is stored under my stairs'.. i dont like trivium, but i dont care who does.. same as i dont care that josh is "metalc0r3" and my other friend becky in the group pic is emo.

IMMA POSTEN MAH PICKTCHURE!!!!!!

PICT0381.jpg

is that a blink tshirt?

sorry i say 'shit' as in saying 'stuff' - ie, 'my brother's shit is stored under my stairs'.. translation my 'brother's stuff is stored under my stairs'.. i dont like trivium, but i dont care who does.. same as i dont care that josh is "metalc0r3" and my other friend becky in the group pic is emo.
Until recently, I thought that was a New York thing to say.