Lets have a pics thread :)

"Fuck you, you fucking fuck you". That's the only New York I know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So many times people tell me that I'm not rude and obnoxious "like most New Yorkers," which I don't really understand. There are going to be assholes wherever you go. It's only more concentrated in New York because of the volume of people, plus the circumstances of the asshole-ery. If you're going to stop in the middle of the sidewalk on Fifth Avenue during rush hour to take pictures, expect to be pushed out of the way. If you're going to stand on the left side of the escalator (stand right walk left), expect everyone standing behind you to get pissed off. If you're going to recklessly careen down a sidestreet when people are trying to cross, expect to be cursed out by a pedestrian. Don't be stupid and we won't hate your guts, it's that simple :)

...Because it's the pics thread.
DSC_0003-1.jpg

It's damn cold in PA right now. This week's getting warmer, though.

ABQShredHead said:
But, go to other countries and see how rude the locals are to you just because you're American. Germany was particularly bad when I lived in Belgium. And I think the French are plain rude to everybody not French. Or maybe just to everybody. :lol:

after actually getting to know a few frenchies, i can say that not all of them are this way at all. a very good french friend of mine says it's just the Parisians who generally have this attitude and thus begun the stereotype.