Lets have a pics thread :)

Also, at the BB King's show, don't mind if I start speaking to you guys in french after I get hammered. It happens all the time, and I usually correct myself after I realize I'm the only french dude there :lol:

Also, at the BB King's show, don't mind if I start speaking to you guys in french after I get hammered. It happens all the time, and I usually correct myself after I realize I'm the only french dude there :lol:

I'm gonna wait till after the show, if I even get smashed at all. (Schools been doing drug/alchohol tests for sports even in the summer) I wanna take in every moments of teh greatness.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure going to this will drain my funds to the point of not being able to go to PPUSA. At least now I don't have to worry about J-Dub giving me a swirlee :lol:

While I would NEVER drive anyone away from a Sy-X show, I'd think twice about blowing off the awesome PP lineup this year, you really need to experience how cool that festival is. Seriously......I wish I could afford the trip to NY, but unfortunately, it looks like Prog Power will be my only "vacation" this year.....

J-Dubya - The longer you wait, the longer the swirlee!

I actually figured out the whole economic aspect of ProgPower for me, so I know that I'll get there either way. I don't need to eat. Right now, I have just enough money right now for a ticket, and I figured out airfare also. Yay me!

And I still have people calling me nuts for actually planning on going all the way to Georgia for Metal. But I'm going anyway, because I am nuts.

I actually figured out the whole economic aspect of ProgPower for me, so I know that I'll get there either way. I don't need to eat. Right now, I have just enough money right now for a ticket, and I figured out airfare also. Yay me!

And I still have people calling me nuts for actually planning on going all the way to Georgia for Metal. But I'm going anyway, because I am nuts.

pfft, i'll get you food. im probably getting free lodging anyway so its no problem. going to concerts on an empty stomach sucks.

Here's a whole bunch of pics of myself and my good mate Loy having a fully sick jam session out in the shed...

Many of the facial expressions on my face were Steve Vai inspired...

P1020174.jpg

P1020173.jpg

P1020172.jpg

P1020171.jpg

P1020170.jpg

P1020169.jpg

P1020167.jpg

P1020164.jpg

P1020162.jpg

P1020157.jpg

P1020153.jpg

P1020152.jpg

P1020151.jpg

P1020150.jpg

P1020165.jpg

^^^Observe the face of John Myung peering through the cutaway of my axe...

Anyway, it was great fun just letting loose on the fretboard with someone to trade-off with...

Why is it that Australia has really nice guitars while the US is stuck with a million companies that wanna be exactly like Fender Gibson and Jackson? And in the last pic, I swear to god, John Myung is looking into my soul.

By the way, yesterday afternoon, my bassist's girlfriend wanted to use OBP for a school project for her photography class, so we did a "photoshoot". I should get the pics by about monday.