Lets have a pics thread :)

Here is me and my stepson with Lucca and Alex from Rhapsody.
JonasLucaRobertandAlex.jpg

ThornsOfSorrow said:
Damn, I would kill to meet Rhapsody.

Here is another one with a friend and Fabio Lione of Rhapsody. (NO FANY PACK)

RobertFabioandBrian.jpg

Here is another of both photos and the autographed cd book i got in a collage.

Rhapsody1.jpg

ThornsOfSorrow said:
Thanks, Imaginarium. *blushes*

@Luis: My band is called Apostasy. We don't exactly know what kind of music we play, so we just tell people that we're "Extreme Metal". We use simple, somewhat catchy riffs, with growling vocals. We're planning to go through a major style change very soon though.
Wow, what a small world it is. John and Zach have a project comming together, definitely going to turn some heads! Sorry John quit, but hey, best of luck to you guys in the future!

Haha, that's weird. I should have noticed your location earlier. Anyway, even though John quit, he still agreed to help us out over the summer, so I think it worked out for all of us. If you're the person I'm thinking of (the drummer?) then aren't you going to be in their project too?

Yea, Im indeed the drummer, and indeed, Im combining 2 projects into one, and so far its working out REAL well. I'd definitely LOVE to do some shows w/ you guys, some co-headlining, if you want =)

ThornsOfSorrow said:
That would be cool. I'm glad to hear that's it's working out for all of you. Good luck with that. :)
Yea, I noticed your going in a different direction, hope that works out for ya guys. Kick some ass! If you guys need my help, I'd be up for it. Talk to John, he'd be able to compare me to your other drummers best, since he's played with all of em heh.

\m/