Lets have a pics thread :)

SilentRealm said:
ugh here, totally untouched picture of yours truly, forgive me for looking tired, I was extremely so (big, big weekend).. anyway make of it what you will.

sorry I dont have full length shots yet, im hoping i can get a couple of those at opeth! \m/ - and yes I gave my hair the chop! very unmetal of me I know, but it sorely needed it.

667572589_l.jpg

"oh my, look at those eyes!!! :OMG: nerdy metal chicks rule!" says frozen_core's gal. and how right she is.

MrFast said:
Holy shit you look like my friend's sister.

I'm hoping that's not a bad thing. Does your friend happen to live near Chicago? :p

proulxski said:
ever though about Being a Symphony X Girl? Sorta liek the equivalent to the laker girls just for symphony X lol .... I'm just teasing, wicked shirt and you look great in it. \M/

:lol: Talk about deja vu. Where's Rocker when you need him? Symphony X does have a couple fan girls though. Maybe SR and I should start a team. ;)

frozen_core said:
i think this picture is so very cute!

Thank you. :oops:

Medusa's eyes said:
I was about to post a picture, but I figured out I already posted it. Pfff, time for an update I guess..? Someday...

post it again! Some of us havent seen it, and its a pain in the bum trying to go back through old posts looking for stuff :p

Prog Maiden said:
Talk about deja vu. Where's Rocker when you need him? Symphony X does have a couple fan girls though. Maybe SR and I should start a team.

dont forget Beelz, RI, Nica, TOS and Amanda! - and of course Jax! She is like our guru :p

Thanks for the compliments, but dont forget the rest of our beautiful girls!!