lets see some pics of everyones set up..

For the mixing area I still need to do some acoustic enhancements. If anyone has a good idea or input. You're welcome!

I'd move the monitors a bit further away from the wall, they should ideally be at least a meter away. Also the foam in the recording room seems to be too thin which while cleaning up the mids and highs might still be leaving a mess in the lows/lowmids. Otherwise, pretty nice :)

foto4.jpg

Oh my...:worship:

Some pictures taken really quick. The recording room I still need to clean up (see the mess in the corner!). When I start recording drums I move them out of the corner to the middle of the room.

I don't have much fancy gear or anything I wish I could fill the rack up with more gear this year. But since I've got a wedding planned, that's kinda difficult money wise. The only thing I'm still expecting are 4 shure SM57 mics + 2 FMR RNP's. For the rest, that's it for me this year! Haha..

For the mixing area I still need to do some acoustic enhancements. If anyone has a good idea or input. You're welcome!

Enough for all the bullshitting..here are the photos..

MR. T PITYS THE FOOL WHO USES BEHRINGER EQUIPMENT!!!.

Nice setup dude. That shit looks awesome.

Hahahahahaha, yeah, looks great man - is this that farmhouse shed thing that used to be occupied by the pigs and chickens? Cuz if so, you got that place cleaned up fast man! What's the bottom unit in the rack, by the way?

Wealthy bastards!!!

This is mine:

Portable Personal Computar
Soundcard inside (only 12.365 ms latency)
spectrum_portatil.jpg

External Old School Hard Drive with Analog To Analog converter)
tascam_tsr-8.jpg

Nearfiled lossless speakers:
ist2_3636798-80-s-vintage-radio-3-4-view.jpg

I use the good old Atari Cubase 1.0 Beta (best version ever, only for Ms-Dos)

qbmain.gif

I'd move the monitors a bit further away from the wall, they should ideally be at least a meter away. Also the foam in the recording room seems to be too thin which while cleaning up the mids and highs might still be leaving a mess in the lows/lowmids. Otherwise, pretty nice :)

Yeah I know. Unfortunatelly there's not much space further back. So that's a bit of a problem unfortunatelly. I've allready build some extra bass traps that I will place in the room to solve the lows.

MR. T PITYS THE FOOL WHO USES BEHRINGER EQUIPMENT!!!.

Nice setup dude. That shit looks awesome.

Haha :). Well it's only a headphone distributor. Gives me 8 headphone connections.

Hahahahahaha, yeah, looks great man - is this that farmhouse shed thing that used to be occupied by the pigs and chickens? Cuz if so, you got that place cleaned up fast man! What's the bottom unit in the rack, by the way?

Yep! That's is the farmhouse. It's now almost finished now. I'm really happy with the result! I still need to start recording in there, so then I might know what I should do more for acoustics. I think this farmhouse will be my homebase for my studio for the next 2 years. After that I hope I'm able to buy a nice house with a nice garage (allready discussed this with my future wife..10 months to go). And I'm glad she completely supports me with this!

setup1.jpg

I'd say I'm about half way done getting my setup completed. Need to get the monitors off the desk and some acoustic foam, and a permanent place to put all my guitar gear since I use that most. My video gear is usually stored away when not in use.

Close! HG20, essentially the 60gb version of the HF-100. I was planning on getting three HG20 and using it for recording live shows and performances, but for now I've got just the one and it's hooked up to my RedRock M2 rig.

Here's a demo reel I did the other day with it. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnKeWTWQoV8&fmt=22[/ame]

If you go to the youtube page itself, you'll get dropped frames in the HD version. Just add &fmt=22 to the end of the url if it isn't there.

PRIMACOUSTIC RECOIL STABILIZERS BABY!! Finally someone else who has them :lol: They're fucking awesome, basically an Auralex MoPad on steroids (foam, then a 1/4" thick slice of stainless steel, then a layer of non-slip neoprene, they rule) http://www.primacoustic.com/recoil-home.htm

And Enditol, what are those two half-rack units beneath your MW1?