lets see some pics of everyones set up..

But still, good for me that you point those out, because i can take those in consideration for my soon to build little studio/room for guitars/rehearsing/neighbor distub chamber of destruction/closet:lol:, i have in my new home, im planning to set up a nice home studio, and a good acoustic treatment would be necessary

Not my place, but tracking an album here till the end of March...

new_studio_1.jpg

new_studio_2.jpg

new_studio_4.jpg

My own place will have some new gear coming in after I finish the 3 months of work that's piled up. Considering the first purchases to be a new PC and KH O300s.

Here's my shit, done a lot of upgrading recently...

DSCN2161.jpg

Nice setup man.... but holy shit, your monitors (the visual ones haha) are placed waaaay to high from an ergonomics point of view (unless you're a giant, in which case everything else would be to low). My neck hurts just from looking at that picture... ;)

I have my monitor about that high on my desktop, and I actually like it pretty well. It keep my head up and my ears in line with the studio monitors...Those to me look like I'd be looking straight ahead sitting in the chair, not raising the head any.

Nice setup man.... but holy shit, your monitors (the visual ones haha) are placed waaaay to high from an ergonomics point of view (unless you're a giant, in which case everything else would be to low). My neck hurts just from looking at that picture... ;)

It's not as bad as it looks actually, I just have to look up a tiny bit, I thought it might bother me but after a year so far it's all good.

To me it looks like the monitors are angled downwards and the speakers (well, monitors) are angled upwards. So that's probably just fine, at least looks fine to me.

I'll probably take a new pic after I get my new LG 26" monitor... I'll probably get lost as it's so big compared to the 15" MBP screen I've already gotten used to :loco:

Damn, nice Ermz, how are you securing access to that spot? And you seriously are ready to make the purchase for the OH300s? I thought that was a totally pie in the sky dream (at that price it would be for me, jesus! :lol: )

Damn, nice Ermz, how are you securing access to that spot? And you seriously are ready to make the purchase for the OH300s? I thought that was a totally pie in the sky dream (at that price it would be for me, jesus! :lol: )

Well I've freelanced there a few times before. It's sort of my 'go-to' studio for external recording, even if it's over an hour's drive away! Currently recording an album with an 80s kinda Man'O'War/Megadeth deal type of band.

The O300s... it's still an idea, but by the end of this I'll be able to do it and probably more than willing. Mixing is sort of my thing above all else and I figure I should at least equip myself with the right monitoring gear. Even for entertainment purposes I can have them there for all my media/gaming needs. I figure if you spend 8+ hours a day using something, it may as well be built well :)