lets see some pics of everyones set up..

Hahaha, holy fuck dude, my eyes could never handle that screen sitting so close - what is that, 32"? And what monitors are those?

37" ;) but the resolution is only 1366x768, so sitting close isn't actually a problem, its actually a lot worse for the eyes to look a 22" iMac at equal distance. The monitor are Magnat Quantum 503's, but I am switching the monitors in the near future to something better (thinking of getting a pair of Genelecs, maybe 8020's or 8030's...) and keeping those as reference monitors.

Snapped this shot of my desk the other day:

Deskatschool.jpg

And it may not look like it in the pic, but it is centered ;)

Haha, yeah, those piercing-yellow arctic eyes definitely keep me in line!

And Josh, sweet spot dude, I love the posters! Are all 3 of those monitors hooked up to one computer? And I see you went for the Onyx 400F, very nice! :headbang: (just need a power conditioner to go above it in the rack, see my sig ;)) What's that unit on the very bottom, the one the Sansamp is sitting on?

hey thanks marcus
the 2 monitors are for my main audio pc
the other monitor is too my internet pc
I'm totally going to be looking for one....and i did take a look at yours...the problem is i just dropped a grand...so its going to be a few before i can make another buy.

the thing the sansamp is on is just a shitty behringer headphone amp,also you cant see in the pick but to the left of the sansamp is also GT BRICK

YEah i love my posters....although there prolly not a good on sound reflection as i got them in these plastic cases....but im going to wait till i move to a more permanent place before i start doing any sound proofing ......If you look close you can see that the dawn of the dead and day of the dead are signed by Mr Tom Savini, very cool dude

Hahaha, trust me, I know Ermz, I've been meaning to get some trapz but they keep getting bumped down the financial priorities list! The tri-corner ones help though, and at least there's a decent amount of space between the corners and the monitors (which aren't overly bassy anyway, fortunately)

i´ve been here awhile now and just recently moved to another house.....
so, it´s time to show u all my small spare (at the moment) bedroom, gts and diy treament with rockwool panels ...............
(do it because u need them, and after that u will see that it really makes a difference)

my ikea desk:
yes i´d say it´s pretty solid and doesn´t move around, still it resonates a little.....notice that there aren´t speaker stands (yet).
DSC01783.jpg

DSC01788.jpg

my bass traps:
there are 10 basstraps in this room + ceiling trap + corner traps in all 4 upper corners (the layout had to be like it´s shown due to simetry considerations and door placement, i also had a single bed in here that i removed for now).
It may seem that it´s too much for such a small place (about 300cm x 330cm = the FXXXXXX dreaded square shape) but i followed the rule that said more is better....op.cit Ethan W.
DSC01784.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

my ceiling trap which i think came out really well
DSC01798.jpg

my first guitar ever bought with my first ever pay maybe @ 14years old...not great but enough for noodling around, love the shape and how thin the fretboard is (i think it´s has 16 years of abuse on it and it does need a real investment to shine again)
DSC01789.jpg

everyone needs a bass to stop using vsti´s or pitch shifted gtrs
DSC01796.jpg

my ibby...despite the haters this is a great guitar it´s real heavy, mahogany, jumbo frets,etc resonates really well (and deserves some other pickups, but i´m without funds...)
DSC01801.jpg

my latest acquisition....it´s a year old i think (see how broke i am:erk:)
DSC01799.jpg

nevermind the curtains:p

i´ve been here awhile now and just recently moved to another house.....
so, it´s time to show u all my small spare (at the moment) bedroom, gts and diy treament with rockwool panels ...............
(do it because u need them, and after that u will see that it really makes a difference)

my ikea desk:
yes i´d say it´s pretty solid and doesn´t move around, still it resonates a little.....notice that there aren´t speaker stands (yet).
DSC01783.jpg

DSC01788.jpg

my bass traps:
there are 10 basstraps in this room + ceiling trap + corner traps in all 4 upper corners (the layout had to be like it´s shown due to simetry considerations and door placement, i also had a single bed in here that i removed for now).

nevermind the curtains:p

how do you like that Engl e530?