lets see some pics of everyones set up..

DSCsdsdsF3746.jpg

This is where I blast the amp to get the power amp oomf. As for the rest if the setup, kinda looks like your PC with cheap Sony headphones hanging out of it.

Not much but a little something I've been working on along with a lot of help from my friends and dad. Pics somewhat recent, didn't want to take them now because its a mess, I'm in between two bands, exams, and final projects, and a full time part-time job (i hate those).

Desk:
Desk.jpg

Control Room:
P1040245.jpg

Live Room:
P1040251.jpg

Straight Heft:
P1040312.jpg

Still have some remodeling I want to do, this is above the garage at my parents house (woo hoo.):Smokedev:

I dig this.:worship:

What are the DBX units in the rack and do you like them for what they do?

The upper 2 pair are 160x's, the second pair are 160xt's. The 160x's live on buss 7/8 which usually gets kick and/or snare. The xt's are on buss 5/6 and get either toms, guitar or whatever is needed on the track. The xt's are used occasionally for tracking. I keep the over-easy switch out engaging the hard knee compression. Really smacks on drums!

I've got 2 of them, for ultimate buzz when recording guitars :lol:

I cant be bothered to drop the cash to upgrade to 2 22 inch flat screeens... yet :D

Joe

Didn't make that big a deal to me, it works. I'd rather spend my money on things that actually affected the sound.

LCD looks a lot better, takes up 5 times less space and doesn't interfere with pickups :)

Plus, size matters :p
I bought a 23" LCD as an upgrade to my 19" LCD and having a resolution of 2048X1050 really pays off (though things get a bit too small sometimes). I prefer it to dual displays since I'd probably not get used to having the LCD's frame right in front of my eyes.

And CRT's hurt my eyes, LCD's just look so much sharper to me! And old school 001, damn!

And Jarkko, yup, guilty as charged :D