lets see some pics of everyones set up..

Here's an updated collection:

studio2009-1.jpg

studio2009-2.jpg

wall_of_guitars.jpg

I was going to do some acoustics to the room this summer, but it looks like no one is giving summer jobs this year so it'll have to wait until next year :erk:

brianhood
hi there,
i bought it influenced by kazrog posts here at the forum, and like many have said for the money it costs it does the job well.
i´d describe it has a very tight preamp, without the need to use any ts or distortion stomp box.
i bought mainly to use with impulses and on side by side comparisons with software modelers one can really tell the difference when this pre is used.
it´s great for impulses.
however i´ve never connected it to a real cabinet yet , but i suspect it will also rip.
for the price i encourage u to try one.
Be sure to search for kazrog clips of this pre on the forum.
cya

THX metaltastic :)
really simple design, just needed to match the colors with the traps i allready had
one thing i did bad was the holes in the ceiling...i should have made them so that the hook weren´t visible.....too late

hm no. actually the nose spray is "otriven" made by "novartis" it is based on "xylometazolinhydrochlorid". works really good for these days. since i've allergies to like everything in the air right now i need that to not to sleep with my mouth open like hell while drying out my throat and stuff because of breathing through my mouth instead of my nose.

i need to get new one, maybe i'll try yours :D

hm no. actually the nose spray is "otriven" made by "novartis" it is based on "xylometazolinhydrochlorid". works really good for these days. since i've allergies to like everything in the air right now i need that to not to sleep with my mouth open like hell while drying out my throat and stuff because of breathing through my mouth instead of my nose.

i need to get new one, maybe i'll try yours :D

Menthol Otrivin is the shit! The only downside is the horribly dried up and bloody membranes after too much use :D