lets see some pics of everyones set up..

Thought I'd finally chime in. Here's a crappy pic of my very modest setup:

room.jpg

it´s not how much u have it´s how one uses it:loco:

looks´good...how about moving the couch to the back maintaining simetry in the listening position.
i suposed it´s not possible in your room?

it´s not how much u have it´s how one uses it:loco:

looks´good...how about moving the couch to the back maintaining simetry in the listening position.
i suposed it´s not possible in your room?

Yeah, it would already be on the back wall if the fiancee wasn't so damn stubborn to demand access to the closets her clothes are in :erk: And I thought getting a two-bedroom flat would solve these problems :lol:

To clarify things up a bit, here's the room from the bird's eye perspective:

Huvilakatu2_s.jpg

Yeah, it would already be on the back wall if the fiancee wasn't so damn stubborn to demand access to the closets her clothes are in :erk: And I thought getting a two-bedroom flat would solve these problems :lol:

To clarify things up a bit, here's the room from the bird's eye perspective:

Huvilakatu2_s.jpg

Nicely drawn, haha

Yeah, I got it from Thomann. DO NOT BUY THAT DESK. The finishing is shoddy (a couple of corners are a bit bashed in a way it couldn't be because of the shipping, etc), the rack rails aren't aligned so the gear fits in but it looks a bit stupid and the display height is a bit awkward, at least for me. Otherwise it's a nice desk :D

Yeah, I got it from Thomann. DO NOT BUY THAT DESK. The finishing is shoddy (a couple of corners are a bit bashed in a way it couldn't be because of the shipping, etc), the rack rails aren't aligned so the gear fits in but it looks a bit stupid and the display height is a bit awkward, at least for me. Otherwise it's a nice desk :D

that's what I felt initially at first glance. A four space rack would be ideal rather than a six. Thx for the heads up.