lets see some pics of everyones set up..

It ain't much, but it's mine.

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

Cool gear man, but those pads on the wall wont do much to help the acoustics in the room (unless you've got loads more on walls we're not seeing).

Actually the 1x1 squares are just enough to tame down some of the high end flutter in the room. I haven't gone too crazy with the acoustics and room construction since my house is for sale currently and I'm hoping to move to a new one with a larger space I can setup more permanently. :)

Sysera, you have a nice setup, I really dig it. Also, you need to stop bragging about the 1200F, not helping my GAS for one at all.

If I'm not mistaken, David Lynch directed the pilot and a few episodes I think. The writing was taken over as the show developed, and yes, it did get very cheesy. I love David Lynch as well. Blue Velvet is the one of the best films known to mankind.

I could not agree more. Firewalk with me is brilliant!! Splat, why don't you take pictures of your workshop?? Clean up those weights first and that pile of inoperable guitars.....Oh and those cables...the dishes too.

I suck at recording/mixing but here's my shiz... one of these days I'll get there.

DSCN1982.jpg

desk.jpg

Gorgeous guitar collection dude, and not a bad desk setup either! How's that Apogee Ensemble?

I like it alot, I went from a Motu 828mkII to it.. The Motu was nice but this thing.. to me anyway is pretty sweet. Specially cause of all the cool lights :lol: