lets see some pics of everyones set up..

DESU-1.jpg

Taken by a photographer for selling our house, I'll put pics up when we've moved and i'm all set up :3

I LOVE it! Very responsive, smooth, easy to work with... Makes mixing a breeze... A fader is a million times better than a mouse, or worse, typing in values...

Haha good stuff, I was thinking about purchasing one since its really well priced and ive seen a lot of good reviews. Best to talk to somebody who actually has one though! :kickass: You using the adapter for the fader motor?

Haha good stuff, I was thinking about purchasing one since its really well priced and ive seen a lot of good reviews. Best to talk to somebody who actually has one though! :kickass: You using the adapter for the fader motor?

Yeah, is it optional? I just plugged it all in and it worked pretty well. If I can go without that extra AC adapter, that'd be sweet.

Yeah you can run it straight off USB, but you wont have the motorised fader. I was thinking it would be good for actual tracking instead of clicking record etc but then I thought well im half way through my EP now so it might be pointless but you say its good during the mixing process too?

call me an idiot but im assuming i gotta put it on like photobucket or somethin then huh...i just emailed it from my phone to my mac and tried draggin the pic in...i never was one to care about pics lol