lets see some pics of everyones set up..

My little corner in the rehearsal...

s13461b146.jpg

Wow, that looks sharp as hell dude - but why is the drumset angled? (or at least the kick). And what is that...thing between the 5150 and Mesa doing there? :D

Wow, that looks sharp as hell dude - but why is the drumset angled? (or at least the kick). And what is that...thing between the 5150 and Mesa doing there? :D

Kick is just angled because that's the drummer's setup, it's as if there's a phantom second bass drum :lol: I didn't think it was out of the ordinary, pretty much every metal drummer I've ever jammed with in my life played with the kick angled out... He sits facing forward instead of facing slightly to the left, like those dudes who seem to center their kit around their kick instead of their snare...

And the JSX I borrowed from a friend just to show off some extra shit for the pictures :lol:

Kick is just angled because that's the drummer's setup, it's as if there's a phantom second bass drum :lol: I didn't think it was out of the ordinary, pretty much every metal drummer I've ever jammed with in my life played with the kick angled out... He sits facing forward instead of facing slightly to the left, like those dudes who seem to center their kit around their kick instead of their snare...

And the JSX I borrowed from a friend just to show off some extra shit for the pictures :lol:

I set my kit up the same really.

Cool makes a lot of sense about the drum arrangement, especially the snare (rather than kick) being centered! (since I always replace the kick, and try to muffle it as much as possible to keep it out of the OH's) And I'm glad to hear you borrowed the JSX, I would hate to think you spent money on it when you already have a 5150! :D

Wow, awesome photos! I love the fact that almost everything is spotless (apart from the Mesa cab :erk: ) The JSX looks very cool in these pics.