lets see some pics of everyones set up..

DSCN0611-1.jpg

So after collecting alot of stuff over recent months my dad realised I've out grown my room and needed a room for my audio stuff. So I now occupy the spare bedroom and my old bedroom is now the "studio"

Tower is obviously under the desk. Hope to get another Screen soon and some Quiklok Monitor Stands soon.

Latest purchase is the Countryman Type 85 DI Box-arrived yesterday

and this is my lovely guitar

DSCN0616.jpg

only got them setup about a month ago. so tbh I really like them for the money I spent. (sweet deals at billy hydes music)but I'm still at the early stages of adjusting to them.

will give detailed report on them once I've done some more mixes.

DSCN0611-1.jpg

So after collecting alot of stuff over recent months my dad realised I've out grown my room and needed a room for my audio stuff. So I now occupy the spare bedroom and my old bedroom is now the "studio"

Tower is obviously under the desk. Hope to get another Screen soon and some Quiklok Monitor Stands soon.

Latest purchase is the Countryman Type 85 DI Box-arrived yesterday

and this is my lovely guitar

DSCN0616.jpg

The stuff under your monitors..what are they called and where can I get them online in EU?

Sup?

WOW,,there are some impressive setups,,and Eddy (RawMachine) that rig just kicks ass on so many levels its not even funny. I think the next desk I build will be the "Argosy" style like yours,,I like the low profile:)

I dont post much, mostly read and absorb from you wayyyy more knowledgeable guys,,,,and thanks you guys rock,,I've learned allot :headbang: so,,,Ehhh,,What the hell ,,I'll bite:)

These are old pics(except the last one) and are on here somewhere in the past,,,but, I built the room, built the desk cost me $114 and 4 nights after work to layout cut, build,and paint:cool:(the top rack in the side cars have been cut and lowered to 4 sp. cause I initially made them to big and I fixed the jagged monstrosity of a hole on the right sidecar) everything is made of modular units, so I can remove all of it back to an empty room and install it somewhere else if I want/need to. I've been in this room for over a year and a half and I still haven't installed the wood slats on the front and side units,,,,I'm such a slacker i know,,,but I am getting ready to stain the slats so maybe I'll get it done before X-mas:lol:

MOSHWITZ.jpg

studiofloor007.jpg

studiostuff011.jpg

studiostufff014-1.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Omnirax-Music-MixStationMAK248.jpg

desk001.jpg

pan014.jpg

100_0850.jpg

MOSHON
DAVE

Thanks guys.:headbang:
I really appreciate all the helpful knowledge that gets posted here,you guys rock,,,,maybe one day I'll be able to contribute something useful :cool::lol:

MOSHON
DAVE

... do you have a good looking x-girlfriend?
... if so, do you have any nude pics of her??
:kickass:

This is the whole room...it gets so damn hot and cramped!
w7gaon.jpg

Heres the desk
oszsc1.jpg

Overhead view of my drums..all cymbals are cracked minus the ride and splash:zombie:
2nbtwmp.jpg