lets see some pics of everyones set up..

studio1.jpg

minirig.jpg

Thanks dude. Actually, when I got it, it was an empty cab. It's loaded with G12T 75s , but rear loaded old school style. And it sounds really good, compared to the marshall cab the speakers were from.

Is that the Engl black series? I've seen shops advertising them here but can't find any info on them. How are they different?

No, it's the old style. Rear-loaded.

jval said:

The window to your left doesn't mess with image or anything when you mix? If not that's great, really killer looking space you have dude, gear n all.

Those are some nice pictures Ryan, I especially like the depth-of-field focus effect on the AT4040/acoustic dude (chick? :lol: ) pic! And is that your TT dude? :headbang:

No, it's the old style. Rear-loaded.

Hell yeah man, I didn't realize you had one of those - I did too briefly (mine came with all V30s), though it got cracked in shipping so I sold it for super cheap to Todd/Obscura on here, and as far as I know he's diggin' it! (the crack was in the top-right corner, not even visible from the inside). Ridiculous amount of insulation inside it though...

Yeah, I remember when you got that. Mine didn't have any insulation (maybe gutted before I got it). It's a really nice cab, very solid and sounds way good.