lets see some pics of everyones set up..

DSCF4396.jpg

And a padded closet with a cab in it. Luxury mate.

Great little desk! Are you happy with it? I was thinking of buying the bigger one but my room will probably be too small unfortunately so maybe your desk is the way to go...

I'm not Ryan, but I've got the same desk (StudioRTA Mixing station), and it really doesn't impress me. All kinds of small flaws (the rack rails aren't aligned, a couple of smashed corners on arrival, not all that sturdy) and the display shelf is at a really awkward height.

I'm not Ryan, but I've got the same desk (StudioRTA Mixing station), and it really doesn't impress me. All kinds of small flaws (the rack rails aren't aligned, a couple of smashed corners on arrival, not all that sturdy) and the display shelf is at a really awkward height.

I have the same desk, true thing about the rails.
I took the rails and display shelf apart, now it's just a really big desk full of cd's and dirt, rack gear went into a 20 space rack

l_8cd50e326d8f4f75b3886413e809ede0.jpg

This is my tracking space. I don't do any mixing here though because the acoustics of that room are far less than ideal. Plus my BX8as are much easier to mix on.

You use a drum throne as your desk chair? That's dedication to your instrument of choice dude, I'm impressed, my back would kill me! :lol: