lets see some pics of everyones set up..

I used to have this until I moved. Its all been in stored for about 2 and a half years now but Ill be moving again soon so it will all come out to play again.

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

This is actually an older picture of it and some of the gear has now changed a bit.

ok... i guess it's my turn.. though my room still isn't finished... just had the electric put in... isolated 30 amp breakers for all the mains in the room running to 20 amp hospital grade recepts with premium 10/2 Romex... that and the track lighting (which is on a differnt circuit than the mains) is all that is done in the "real" room at this point... still no walls yet... here's a pic of my old room set up with my new gear, which i'm using as a temp mixing/mastering room while the real deal is under construction.

TempRoom.jpg

Control room: (It's an older pic. The KRK's have been replaced by Event ASP8's, & I've got a 24 inch widescreen now)
Contol.jpg

Drum Room:

drum.jpg

I just added 2 more pieces to this kit. I'll get some pics posted some other time.

Another Drum Room pic:
1147637063.jpg

it needs some real gibby pickups, or some duncans 59's, it sounds ok plays very nice, but both LP's just school the shit out of it.

I like it it just doesn't have that Gibson thickness

Playing it onstage rules,nice and light, the goldtop weighs 13 pounds

don't let me talk you out of it, it's a sweet weapon

they're going for about $350 on ebay, and they are mohogany with a maple neck, just needs some meaty pickups,
in fact I'm going to do that.
I always liked the 57 style over the 68