lets see some pics of everyones set up..

Where I mix at the moment (in a bedroom :puke:)

Estudio%20quarto.jpg

What version of ADAMS are those? Are they ADAMS? I was thinking of buying some. How are your impressions?

Correction

Familia Publica was right, they are Adams S3As.

They are very very good monitors. They translate very well, although I feel that they are a little soft on the mids (could be because of my (bed)room.
I'm currently selling them.

Which brings me to ask, why do you even have that caliber of equipment in a BEDroom? Manley, Universal Audio, Protools HD, Adam e.t.c I can't begin to see the justification for all that. Most STUDIOS don't have that kind of equipment.

Well, if you look in another thread, you'll see he his currently building a studio, so he'll have a place for all that nice gear.

Besides that, if you can acquire it and use it, why not? I'd love to have really nice equipment, even if I didn't have the place to put it...yet.

They are Adams S3As.

They are very very good monitors. They translate very well, although I feel that they are a little soft on the mids (could be because of my (bed)room.
I'm currently selling them.

Why are you selling them. For how much?

Correction

Which brings me to ask, why do you even have that caliber of equipment in a BEDroom? Manley, Universal Audio, Protools HD, Adam e.t.c I can't begin to see the justification for all that. Most STUDIOS don't have that kind of equipment.

Well, if you look in another thread, you'll see he his currently building a studio, so he'll have a place for all that nice gear.

Besides that, if you can acquire it and use it, why not? I'd love to have really nice equipment, even if I didn't have the place to put it...yet.

nwright is right :lol:

I'm finally building my studio.
The equipment that I have was bought over the years. Unfortunately over all this years I was expecting to have a studio built but there would always happen something that would delay the studio construction, in the course of all this years, the place where I was going to build the studio changed twice.
But finally it is happening :headbang:
Meanwhile I invested in all the equipment that I knew that I could go to any place that I would choose. That's also why I never had a patchbay because I couldn't establish the length of all the cabling, and I have some RPG corner traps, skylines and abflectors as you can see on the pic.

But it is strange I must admit :oops:

In all this years I learned that the most important factor is the acoustics, not the gear. But I'm a Gearslut!!! :lol:

Both of you are right. Ears are the most important, followed by the room, & then the gear. I'd rather have $2000 worth of gear in a $25000 room than vice versa.

-0z-

hey guys ... was a little slow on this one, but found one of the controle room @ treehouse (outboard is out of shot on the left )

treehouse.jpg

my mate was doing some "fly on the wall" stuff during a writting session for his portfolio.... hence it's messy

C