Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Now listen to the history of my life of how the destiny change my life, without eating it not drinking I became the meat of a district called bel-air, I lived and grew at the Philadelhia west , without paying much attention to the police, I played basket without pushing myself too much because by the nights I was thrown away by the graduated one , certain day playing basket with friends some guys of the district put to me into a riot, and my mother told me one thing over and over again “ with your uncle and your aunt you’ll go to bel-air, after requesting to her and even kissed her , she turned her back on me and threated me like a baby, She gave to me the suitcase and the ticket of the airplane and I realized the situation was serious, My God !!!! , this orange juice is not bad in a glass of champagne, if these are the girls of bel air, well this too much good . At 7 I arrived at that house and I came out of that taxi that stinks like shi block, I was in bel air and the things was changing my throne waited for me and prince arrived.

Reactions: Anonymous