Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Does anyboody know this site/programm/whatever were you can see a page how it was earlier or something?

FINNTROLL has lined up the following North American dates in September/October:

Sep. 19 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Sep. 20 - New York, NY @ B.B. King Blues Club
Sep. 21 - Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
Sep. 29 - St. Paul, MN @ Station 4
Oct. 10 - San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit
Oct. 11 - Houston, TX @ Meridian

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=65549

:)
No Toronto Date!
</3
blabbermouth also says that Rage Against the Machine might reform

RATM <3

Awesome :D!!!

I saw this movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose.. so fuckin awesome!! :headbang: :headbang: but a little bit creepy :rolleyes:

Urgh I hate that film.. Christian horror is so ghey:( The Exorcist was pretty good, but then they went along and made sequels of an original masterpiece, even though it was still christian horror. The annoying thing is with the 3pm burning smell sensation, and the "1,2,3,4,5,6"X3

^omg i know.. actually what freaked me out the most is when she started eating the insects and bashing her head at the wall.. creepy!!
LOL i woke up the same day at 3:30 am :p

I figured the waking was subliminal messages, and christian horror films are usually made to scare people, mostly children from the devil, thus waking you at 3pm the film's message would've gotten through to you that jesus did supposedly die and it has this lingering burning smell.. Utter bollocks to a great extent:lol: