Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

So I received this email on myspace today:

I saw your page & you're so beautiful. This is weird but it's 100% non-sexual. I PAY girls just to walk on me & let me lick their shoes. LOL. If I hire you for an hour, will you & some of your female friends please use me as a carpet & shoe cleaner? I like doing it so it's not mean. You can have as many female friends as you want with you for a laugh & I'll pay them to use me as a slave too. It IS as easy as it sounds -- you get paid to own a slave. LOL. Just say "yes" & take my money please.

Slave John

I knew Black Core was desperate,but goddamn:OMG:

I saw your page & you're so beautiful. This is weird but it's 100% non-sexual. I PAY girls just to walk on me & let me lick their shoes. LOL. If I hire you for an hour, will you & some of your female friends please use me as a carpet & shoe cleaner? I like doing it so it's not mean. You can have as many female friends as you want with you for a laugh & I'll pay them to use me as a slave too. It IS as easy as it sounds -- you get paid to own a slave. LOL. Just say "yes" & take my money please.

Slave John

That reminds me of a strange myspace e-mail i got awhile back:

"Deaest beloved in the Lord,Good morning!!!!!!!
Do I feel a lot of happy of u have meet by ur profile.
Before all,how are u?ur health,ur activities and the others specially ur occupation so is ur family? I hope that all goes from good train for u by the grace of our savior Jesus-christ.

Then beloved, I m Val Jean-Rony,black-haitian of native,I have 25 year old,so I m a student in agronomy(third years). And I m single,I believe with regard to the friendship teritable,when it is not easy to find a friend or a sincere friend in this small world.
Then,can u to accept me like ur friend and also to have a good relationship entrs us?
After ur answer,u will be able to have more information on me,like u,it is that friendship.
I wish u will not regret to accept e like ur friend.and I believe that u will take me has heart of the that u find luck to read this small letter.
I m waiting for ur answer.
Thanks.
God bless u,so is ur family.
Sincerely yours.
Love,Val Jean-Rony.
And don’t forget that,beloved; our love of each other,and our need for each other,is the rock upon which our lives are founded."

Slave John

:err:
I'm fine with this under one condition: NO FAIRY WINGS.