Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

So I received this email on myspace today:

I saw your page & you're so beautiful. This is weird but it's 100% non-sexual. I PAY girls just to walk on me & let me lick their shoes. LOL. If I hire you for an hour, will you & some of your female friends please use me as a carpet & shoe cleaner? I like doing it so it's not mean. You can have as many female friends as you want with you for a laugh & I'll pay them to use me as a slave too. It IS as easy as it sounds -- you get paid to own a slave. LOL. Just say "yes" & take my money please.

Slave John

I knew Black Core was desperate,but goddamn:OMG:

what has that got to do with me? :err:

I'm growing tired of this signature,I want a Zelda and metal themed one,if anyone can come up with it,thanks,and I'll work on one as well.

I saw your page & you're so beautiful. This is weird but it's 100% non-sexual. I PAY girls just to walk on me & let me lick their shoes. LOL. If I hire you for an hour, will you & some of your female friends please use me as a carpet & shoe cleaner? I like doing it so it's not mean. You can have as many female friends as you want with you for a laugh & I'll pay them to use me as a slave too. It IS as easy as it sounds -- you get paid to own a slave. LOL. Just say "yes" & take my money please.

Slave John

what the fuck :lol:

Slave John

HAHAHAHAHAHA NO MAMES !!! que mamada :lol: :lol: :lol:

I made a myspace but i don't even use it. I'm thinking of deleting it but my friends want me to keep it so i guess i'll keep it.

Matt Tuck is sooooooooooooooooooooo sexy. OMG, he grew his hair and looks like someone from school. *drools* I looked up tour dates and they're not coming anywhere near here. :(

I can't be bothered either. I didn't even make a background or make my profile nice. It's plain and boring. Why do so many people like it? Yeah, it's useful to keep in contact with friends but i'd rather use instant messenging. And i don't want to make any internet friends.

I alwayz think message boards are more fun. You get to talk about the same things and meet people alike without stupid profiles. Vampire Freaks isn't that bad but if you see a so called Alexi freak it's not me and i love him more.

myspace is actually pretty good,you get to keep contact with people you went to school with, or people you meet at concerts.

Plus you can find good bands on there and talk with them whenever you want.

I honestly don't get why people bash myspace so much. It costs money to make a .com page for your band, and if you don't have the money, than you can just make a myspace page for your band and still get your stuff out there. It's a great concept, and the only thing there that's worth bashing is how big of a douche Tom is. He makes SO much money, yet he STILL can't afford a good fucking server. Seriously, wtf?

My myspace can kick all ur myspaces asses. so can my facebook and fotki and picturetrail and that vampirething and photodump and my AOL instant messaging profile and and ....