Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I think they are government owned here but they (uni students) still protest against shit here as well such as the current bullshit work place reform the current government is trying to force upon the Australian worker hence where my smart ass remark came from

I don't know however I never went to uni, trades here will generally make you as much money as a job at the end of uni

Actually, in France, some universities will become independant, as in the USA. They protest against it.

They'll have to pay for studying at the University ?

LOL, here we have both of them, privates and from the goverment, but the second mmm are the minority :lol:

Good Im in one of the goverment's.

Yes they do. That's a bad thing, because France is one of the last countries where studies are (almost) free, but that's not a reason to prevent people from going to school.

^have you already proposed to the girl?

Yeah, and she accepted it :D :oops:

That's a bit early, but I remember you said you're gonna be a full-time lawyer in a year, so.. If you wanna hurry, that's your choice.

Yeah, well in a year I'll end with the University, I'll get my diploma and everything, I don't know what to do, maybe I'll get a joobt the soon as possible, because I want to be with that girl or I could go for 5 months to upgrade my english, but I don't want to go away for long time, I don't wanna leave her :S.

So Im still making my mind.

I think they are government owned here but they (uni students) still protest against shit here as well such as the current bullshit work place reform the current government is trying to force upon the Australian worker hence where my smart ass remark came from

I don't know however I never went to uni, trades here will generally make you as much money as a job at the end of uni

Over here in England trade jobs like plumbing and being an electrician an stuff make a phenomenal amount of money. Sometimes makes ditching college for an apprentiship look very tempting :lol:

Went to the Beneath the Masacre, Gojira, Behemoth and Job for a Cowboy show in Buffalo NY last night. I caught a Job for a Cowboy guitar pick, Moshed like a motherfucker and had a great time in general.