Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Um.....I have a Boston accent.

Speaking of which, has anyone else been here long enough to remember the "Post your voice" thread?? Now this was a while ago, back when MagSec actually posted around these parts (with his silly spawn avatar that blinked.)

Post your voice. Good idea, but I'm not sure I would have post, not a big fan of actually speaking in english.

I think the last time I did waslike 5 years ago so... :erk:

anyone ever tried paying bills through money order?:kickass:

I've been doing that for the last few months since my bank of america account is overdrawn by $200 ($175 of which is all in overdraft fees which I'm refusing to pay at the moment.)

I have a stack of pink money order receipts in an envelope in my desk drawer so that these fucking companies cant try and fuck me. :)

Um.....I have a Boston accent.

Speaking of which, has anyone else been here long enough to remember the "Post your voice" thread?? Now this was a while ago, back when MagSec actually posted around these parts (with his silly spawn avatar that blinked.)

I remember it, I tried to save it a couple times from the bottom of the sea, but didn't work is sunk in the deepest from this board.

What's that?

Its a certified method of payment (as opposed to a personal check which can bounce.) You pay a bank, or some other financial institution (like Western Union) and they basically give you a check to send out to whomever it is you owe money to. They usually charge a buck or two per money order.

yeah..that prooves that ur totally retarded. a song does not just consist of licks and stuff...the lyrics makes the spice...

:rolleyes::lol: omg, you just get better and better.

Lets see if I can make it clearer.

IF THE MUSIC IS SHIT, THEN I WONT LISTEN TO IT.

Great lyrics are all well and good, but if it's to the tune of a Britney Spears song then it can fuck off.