Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

:( ^Tell me about it, i've never fell in love with a metalheaded dude... you know long hair, great taste in music, hot cloths... etc.

Hot clothes on a metalhead?? I didn't know band t-shirts were considered "hot" clothing items. :p

Seriously though, is it that hard to find a chick who wants to go to shows with me who isn't going to kick my ass in the pit??

^Yeah, these clothings are hot :D Damn, seeing a guy wearing a Behemoth or CC's tshirt turns me on :p j/k

Anyways, i listen to metal but my folks'll never let me go their concerts :( they think that i'll get raped or attacked there. :cry:

Anyways, i listen to metal but my folks'll never let me go their concerts :( they think that i'll get raped or attacked there. :cry:

I don't mean to pry, but how old are you?

If I had a daughter, I wouldn't allow her to go to a metal show alone.

Yes :lol: No matter how hard i try, i'll never get their approval.

Then try this.....JUST GO!!!

You're 19 years old, you're a grown woman. They're not going to cut you off all together for going to a concert. My parents tried to enforce a curfew the summer after I came home from freshman year of college, but they quickly realized that after getting a taste of freedom there was no way I was going to follow their BS requirements anymore....and they learned to accept it.

@Dred, thank you :) I'll keep what you said in mind.

Well you see, the thing is that my dad lets me drink and smoke.. so he's letting me do things not all parents are willing to let their daughters do, so when they'll refuse something or prevent me from doing something, i'll agree. That's the deal..

Well you see, the thing is that my dad lets me drink and smoke.. so he's letting me do things not all parents are willing to let their daughters do, so when they'll refuse something or prevent me from doing something, i'll agree. That's the deal..

I can see where you're coming from, but your fathers logic doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.