Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

^^:lol::lol: omg vikk

@Dred, yeah.. he thinks it's better that i smoke and drink in front of him.

Technically, I'm my fathers slave (he's my boss) because him giving me a paycheck pays the bills....but I hate my job, which would explain why I spend my work day on the internet. :lol:

same here, but my paycheck is not enough for my ownsupport

*high five*

mimizy@ its true :(

@Dred, yeah i do.. but they wont go with me if that's what you're refering to :p

That's not really hard... Finding on that isn't emo or goth is different.

And why is it so important the she listen ot metal or not?

imo it's the whole thing about lifestyle...if i listen metal i want to share my thoughts with someone that thinks the same way and it's better if she has got the same taste of music or not but that's no a must

imo it's the whole thing about lifestyle...if i listen metal i want to share my thoughts with someone that thinks the same way and it's better if she has got the same taste of music or not but that's no a must

The more I think about it...as much as I'd like to be with a chick who's a metalhead, we would argue about music incessantly if there were bands we didn't agree on. I'd rather have a girl who preferred other music, but still enjoyed metal.

Dred, I am the youngest among two brothers and a sister. Listen i'd love to continue this conversation with you, but i must take a nap. And if you have any other questions, just ask Joe or Vikk... they know mostly everything about my life :lol:

meh, if a chick is a metalhead, that is only a plus, i would never date a chick just because she listen to the same bands as me

mimyz@ weee, i'm happy to read that :oops: :)

^+1 I wouldn't do that either

and i'm glad you're happy :D :)

@Eve, you'd go to a Cannibal Corpse concert all by yourself??

Dred, I am the youngest among two brothers and a sister. Listen i'd love to continue this conversation with you, but i must take a nap. And if you have any other questions, just ask Joe or Vikk... they know mostly everything about my life :lol:

No more questions. You're the baby of the family...hence your fathers overprotective tendencies. Makes more sense to me now.

meh, if a chick is a metalhead, that is only a plus, i would never date a chick just because she listen to the same bands as me

I agree, but I could never be with a chick who has bad taste in music.

@Eve, you'd go to a Cannibal Corpse concert all by yourself??

well ya see... i don't like CC :lol: so i don't have that problem :lol:

but i've been to bodom, finntroll and amon amarth alone :) (yes, rrrrrrrrrrrrreally heavy :lol:)

oh oh, i also saw devil driver by myself, but a huge guy with a watermellon said he would protect me if i got too close to a pit for my own wanting :lol: :kickass:

You know, I've never met a good looking chick IRL who enjoys the same music as I do. They've all been warpigs.

:mad:

Exactly, I once met a girl who was pretty much into the same bands as me and was good looking enough for my arrogantly high standards :)lol:). But alas she was taken.

Ah well, being into exactly the same things is probably more likely to cause problems somehow. Might make things really boring.