Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

anyone here ever cut themselves? idk if anyone caught this on the alexi blooddrunk interview: Alexi: "...and this doesn't necessarily mean stupid shit like cutting yourself what I used to do. I mean, I don't do that shit anymore but I used to fucking cut myself, you know?"

anyone here ever cut themselves? idk if anyone caught this on the alexi blooddrunk interview: Alexi: "...and this doesn't necessarily mean stupid shit like cutting yourself what I used to do. I mean, I don't do that shit anymore but I used to fucking cut myself, you know?"

roflbot-tXrU.jpg

In highschool, I used to burn myself with hot safety pins and cigarettes....and this was back before I knew that anyone else did it, so I was wicked embarrassed about it. I grew out of that phase of my life a long time ago though, and don't know what the fuck I was thinking at the time.

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo when I can, never liked the idea of piercings, but I wouldnt mind a tattoo. I want something thats related to the music I love, but doesnt contain any band logos or anything. So that I avoid the ol' "what if you dont like the band when your older" thing. Just something small, probably on an arm somewhere. I was thinking of getting this done.

design.png

If you don't already know, its the design on the back of a Wintersun shirt (and it's also behind the Wintersun logo on the front of the shirt). I like the design, I love the band, and if I for some reason (which wont happen) stop liking Wintersun, then it's a nice tattoo regardless.

Yeah... Random shit :lol:

Damn, i've been wanting a tattoo over a year now.. but i just can't make up my mind.

i think i've decided what tattoo i'll get, but i'll wait till my professional life is totaly decided

I'm thinking of getting a tattoo when I can, never liked the idea of piercings, but I wouldnt mind a tattoo. I want something thats related to the music I love, but doesnt contain any band logos or anything. So that I avoid the ol' "what if you dont like the band when your older" thing. Just something small, probably on an arm somewhere. I was thinking of getting this done.

design.png

If you don't already know, its the design on the back of a Wintersun shirt (and it's also behind the Wintersun logo on the front of the shirt). I like the design, I love the band, and if I for some reason (which wont happen) stop liking Wintersun, then it's a nice tattoo regardless.

Yeah... Random shit :lol:

Yeah, 'tis a nice design.

If i got one, it would probably be the N star in my avatar... cause like you said it doesn't really look like a band's logo.. just a northern star :p

oh but come on you guys! you all know what the tattoos really mean to you! even if it's just an "n star" or that wintersun design, you know that the reason you got it for was because of the music that the band put out at that time. you should have no regrets and should not be embarrassed about it in the future, even if the band starts putting out shitty music. cuz the whole point of a tat is to represent something that you strongly feel about at a given time. so stop trying to give other meanings to these tats and just accept them as band/music tats! music means a lot at a given time and shouldn't be regretted later on :rolleyes: