Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

oh but come on you guys! you all know what the tattoos really mean to you! even if it's just an "n star" or that wintersun design, you know that the reason you got it for was because of the music that the band put out at that time. you should have no regrets and should not be embarrassed about it in the future, even if the band starts putting out shitty music. cuz the whole point of a tat is to represent something that you strongly feel about at a given time. so stop trying to give other meanings to these tats and just accept them as band/music tats! music means a lot at a given time and shouldn't be regretted later on :rolleyes:

Did you not even read my post?

yes, and you said:
So that I avoid the ol' "what if you dont like the band when your older" thing.
and what I'm saying is that you shouldn't even worry about trying to avoid things like that. Live for the moment and if the music really means so much to you now, you will not have to regret it in the future.

Tastes change. It's not about regret, it's about the fact that if in a few years I didn't like Wintersun and I had their name tattoo'd across my back. I probably would be quite pissed off.

oh but come on you guys! you all know what the tattoos really mean to you! even if it's just an "n star" or that wintersun design, you know that the reason you got it for was because of the music that the band put out at that time. you should have no regrets and should not be embarrassed about it in the future, even if the band starts putting out shitty music. cuz the whole point of a tat is to represent something that you strongly feel about at a given time. so stop trying to give other meanings to these tats and just accept them as band/music tats! music means a lot at a given time and shouldn't be regretted later on :rolleyes:
That's bullshit. If I had a Sonata Arctica tatoo, cause of great masterpieces such as Ecliptica or Silence, it would all render to shit thanks to Unia.

ie: If I had a SA tatoo, I would kill myself.

That's bullshit. If I had a Sonata Arctica tatoo, cause of great masterpieces such as Ecliptica or Silence, it would all render to shit thanks to Unia.

ie: If I had a SA tatoo, I would kill myself.

the point is that you appreciate Sonata Arctica for being the creators of songs such as Ecliptica and Silence. who the fuck cares if they put out a bad song? that's not what you're celebrating. you're admiring them for their capabilities to make you happy at some point in your life.

I'm done trying to explain. if you guys don't get it, then sucks for you.

Amazon made a price error, they sell some Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex DVD boxes at 12€, instead of something like 90 :lol: I'm thinking about buying 10 or 15 of them, in view to sell them back ^^

irreg0954.jpg